• Page:

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #1

• Antonio
  • Localtime: 13:00
  • Europe/Bucharest
hi, I apologize for the English but I use a translator. I think I have problems sending you a request for information with my outlook account, in addition to two requests for information via the form I tried to register on the forum but I never received confirmation for activation. there seems to be no problem with Gmail. I would need some information before purchasing the two plugins (raffle and penny auction). Did you get an email from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? if it hasn't arrived, let me know that I will list my request again. Best regards
The topic has been locked.

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #2

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
Yes, we already answered twice to your tickets, please follow your tickets under your account.
thePHPfactory Team

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #3

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
You should check also your spam folder for the emails.
In case still no emails, you can also follow our ticket answers when you log on our site.
thephpfactory.com/customer-faq#ticket
thePHPfactory Team

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #4

• Antonio
  • Europe/Bucharest
I registered after sending the two messages and I don't have the ticket section. I checked the spam and nothing comes up. the outlook mailbox is unable to receive your messages. can I have the replies to my messages in this account?

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #5

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
if you registered with the same email, you should be able to view your tickets under your account.
thePHPfactory Team

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #6

• Antonio
  • Europe/Bucharest
as I said in the first message, I signed up with a gmail account in the forum because with the outlook account I cannot receive emails from you. so the account with outlook cannot be activated without confirmation by email.

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #7

• Antonio
  • Europe/Bucharest
I tried to check the outlook mail account again (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) I did not find any e-mails, neither of the registration nor six messages sent.

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #8

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
as already said, if you registered with the same email, you should be able to view your tickets under your account on our site.
thePHPfactory Team

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #9

• Antonio
  • Europe/Bucharest
I have not registered with the account from which I write, not having the possibility to register it. (as already mentioned, your emails do not arrive on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

outlook email error 3 years 3 months ago #10

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
Our emails are sent, so it's up to your email account.
thePHPfactory Team
  • Page: