Questions about the product 2 years 7 months ago #1

• Spilios Vanikiotis
  • Localtime: 12:09
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hi, can you please give me information if the ones below can be done and how? I have checked the documentation and I cannot find that information.

- How do I change the user fields? For example I do not want the paypal email showing and I want for example the phone number to be mandatory.
-How can I disable ratings?
-I want to make the check mark of agreeing to terms and conditions mandatory, and they cannot save their information until they check that (if they forget and they try to bid on an auction the system gets them back to that page to click it and it's not that user friendly that way)
- The part of the website that has the auction component is too slow. That applies to both admin and frontpage. It takes too long to save in the admin and when someone places a bid it takes too long to check and the page to reload after the bid.
-when an auction ends, the seller and the winner do not get an email stating that the auction ended and so and so was the winner or congratulations to the bidder they won the auction. All other emails regarding bids are being received from both parties with no issues.
-when we are in the auctions page thephilatelists.gr/index.php/list-auctions the menu goes out of its place and it's not centered anymore. This happens only on your component and without us changing anything. How can we fix that?
-Can the program somehow create a report or show to a screen to the admin all the bids that were won by bidder? Or an export from the Database at least with the bids won by bidder

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions about the product 2 years 7 months ago #2

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

thePHPfactory Team

Questions about the product 2 years 5 months ago #3

• Spilios Vanikiotis
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.