First Configuration of HON Deluxe? 10 years 3 months ago #1

• Fred Wipperfürth
  • Localtime: 11:44
  • Europe/Bucharest
hi there,

i'm trying to make HON Deluxe look like in your promoted demo, just to understand where i have to put which module, but it seems to be impossible ...

which module to put where when i want to start with a random votable pic on my homesite like in the demo?
how did you get the "hot or not" homesitelink into the menu? <- programmed by hand?
Where does the "Browse pictures" link in the menu come from? <- not from the HON-Menu i guess?

sorry but atm i simply don't understand what to do ...

tnx 4 help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: First Configuration of HON Deluxe? 10 years 3 months ago #2

• Fred Wipperfürth
  • Europe/Bucharest
yeah,

fixed problem 2 & 3. links programmed by hand. yippi. these things should be available in the module menu ...

btw no fix for problem nr.1.

but also a new problem:

change language ... YES, i read all the threads. did'nt help, because it nowhere it says waht to do wwhen text in the lang.ini's is:

YOU NEED TO INSTALL HOT OR NOT FACTORY COMPONENT=You need to install Hot or Not Factory Component
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD IT=Click to download it

there is a component? where? y didn't i get it when buying and downloading? or am i too dumb to find? hmmm maybe. plz help.

Re: First Configuration of HON Deluxe? 10 years 3 months ago #3

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

To show a random photo, use the Hot or Not Random module.

Please rephrase the question regarding the language issue, as I'm not sure I understand correctly what you are asking. Thanks!
thePHPfactory Customer Support

Re: First Configuration of HON Deluxe? 10 years 3 months ago #4

• Fred Wipperfürth
  • Europe/Bucharest
hello,

at first: thx. for support! :-)

the random module unfortunately does not give me what i want ... if i put the random module in place, it showa me a random picture. but to vote this picture, i still have to click on it, to view it full size with the voting stars over it and stuff.

and what i'm trying to do is to not have a thumbnail i have to click, but to have the full size pic with voting and stuff on my first site. and this should be a rondom pic - just like it is on your demo site to this extention. and for sure i need the link to put it into my menu, like in the demo the "hot or not" link ... i didn't find a possibility to configure the random module though, maybe there is one?

and for the language: sorry was a bit in a hurry :-)

but by now i also fixed this one ... ;-)

thanks!

Re: First Configuration of HON Deluxe? 10 years 3 months ago #5

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Oh... I see...

You'll have to add a new menu item in the menu you want the link to show up and at Menu Item Type select Internal -> Hot or Not Deluxe -> Show -> Default Layout
thePHPfactory Customer Support