Beginner questions 2 years 1 month ago #11

• John Wilson
  • Localtime: 19:58
  • Europe/Bucharest
Yes that is correct, I have uninstalled the extension. Again I state, don't add extensions free or otherwise you are not prepared to support directly. You are given a platform to help promote your business and you should respect this. My response was an honest response to a problem I faced and was unable to resolve. I was hardly going to give a glowing review to an extension I was unable to use. This would be misleading, wouldn't it? perhaps you should look at why this happened and change the way you operate. I don't see why you should offer something free or otherwise and not have direct support. My suggestion to you is that you should find other ways to drive people to your site and products rather than saying support is only through a forum but first and foremost you should support fully the products that represent your business, free or otherwise and be directly contactable. My criticism was honest. Your product is uninstalled. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beginner questions 2 years 1 month ago #12

• Erik Folberth
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
We support our FREE products directly on our forum!
For commercial products we have also the forum and the ticket system. If you cannot understand that is a matter of priority, and expect the same rapid answer as for a commercial product, there is nothing we can do about it. It woulb be completly unfair to paying customers, not to have a priority, since after all they are paying the money and sustaining also the development of the free products, products you also benefit from.
Too bad you don't respect us, the work and the entire Joomla community with such attitude, misleading also other Joomla users and creating them a false impression! You directly LIED on your review, stating you had no answer from us, when there wasn't even a post from you on our forum.
thePHPfactory Team
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Erik Folberth.

Beginner questions 2 years 1 month ago #13

• MacRicky
  • Europe/Bucharest
I also had problems with the software, however I always received good and correct help, so that's ok!
You are correct when you say that the software isn't easy to use, certainly for me it was very difficult as I'm not a programmer and not very confident with Joomla.
The documentation may be more detailed (for the beginner) and their are still things that are not working as I would hoped for, but... cava.. it's free no?

With their help I have installed the BLOG and it is in use. Later I certainly will come back to this forum to solve the details.

Richard

Beginner questions 2 years 1 month ago #14

• Erik Folberth
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
The software it's very easy to use, as long as they are sufficient Joomla knowledge.
For a newbie, of course the extension documentation is not enough, but their should go first and check all existing Joomla documentation and only after that with an insight of Joomla, how it works, whats is the workflow, how are the menu published etc, to check our particular extension documentation.
It makes no sense that on our pages to repeat the Joomla documentation; we provide the documentation only for our extensions. It's a confusion made by allot of users, between what is covered by the extension support and what is covered by the Joomla Support or other 3rd parties.
thePHPfactory Team

Beginner questions 3 months 1 week ago #15

• apekchhya
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello there,
I am not able to add images to the posts and the text editor on the dashboard is not available. Could you please provide me support with this issue? Everything else is working good except this image and text editor unavailability is creating an issue to make posts.
Thanks

Beginner questions 3 months 1 week ago #16

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

1. What is not working? Are you receiving any errors?
2. What text editor on the dashboard are you referring about? Are you referring about the text editor on the edit post page?
thePHPfactory Customer Support

Beginner questions 3 months 1 week ago #17

• apekchhya
  • Europe/Bucharest
When I am logged in as a user and when I go to the Dashboard to make a new post, the text editor box is not available where I can write the text for the blog. Also, I am unable to insert image to the post from the media. Can you please help me with these two issues? Without these features, this module will be of no use to our website. I have attached the screenshot along with this post.

Beginner questions 3 months 1 week ago #18

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
This looks like a Javascript issue. Open the browser's Javascript error console and try again. Are you receiving any Javascript errors?

Beginner questions 2 months 3 weeks ago #19

• apekchhya
  • Europe/Bucharest
Yes, two Javascript errors are shown. I have attached its screenshot. Please have a look and let me know how I can solve it quickly. Thank you

Beginner questions 2 months 3 weeks ago #20

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Can you post a link to your site, so we can have a look? Also please post some frontend test credentials so we can access the Dashboard.