Uploading images to auctions & limits 3 months 2 weeks ago #1

• HS
  • Localtime: 02:02
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hi!

Still testing some features in AF and found some another strange issue.

If user uploads image, lets say, its 2,2MB image (directly uploaded from smartphone) - if the AF max upload limit is set to this level, everything is OK. But if I look the uploaded image from my server, the image takes close to 4MB space.
I compared both images and the resolutions and everything looks the same, but if the image is uploaded to AF, then the size gots bigger. Why?

Using picture slider as a gallery...

It seems not so important issue, but if I wan't to plan how big storage I need for my server, this is quite important...

Have you got any plans to integrate some plugin there to automatically resize uploaded images to smaller, as there is no real point of uploading 10-20MB to website, but if I set small limit to the upload size, then most of the people are very annoyed, that they must resize the images before they can upload them...
This is modern days problem, as the smartphones making more bigger images by every new camera model...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Uploading images to auctions & limits 3 months 1 week ago #2

• HS
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

Uploading images to auctions & limits 2 months 3 weeks ago #3

• HS
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.