• Page:

place here your Suggestions 10 years 6 months ago #1

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Localtime: 11:39
  • Europe/Bucharest
Since for free products we do not offer also free tweaks, like in case of our commercial products (when the time allows), place here please your suggestions, since we are willing to improve the product and offer it continuously free for the Joomla Community.

For each suggestion, please provide a comprehensive description. Thank you!
thePHPfactory Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

place here your Suggestions 9 years 1 day ago #2

• Jose Carlos
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello,

first, thanks for wallfactory! it's a great extension!.... But it was so hard to find it!

I tried and tried to search in the joomla extensions portal, and in google, and I couldn't find a real free extension to have a wall for the users.

I had to search a lot in google, and I think it would be great if you could place this extension in the "social" section of the directory...

second and more difficult... talking about the c b plugin , it would be great to have an option so the admin could choose the view in "My blog posts" tab, it would be great to have the whole wall under the cb profile, I don't like the list much, but well, is good to have both things.

thank you

place here your Suggestions 9 years 39 minutes ago #3

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hi Jose,
it's hard to find since most of the time, satisfied users do not take the time to place a review at the Joomla Extension Portal.
This is very discouraging also for all developers, especially since they maintain and provide support for free.

Thank you for your appreciation!
thePHPfactory Team

Thanks to you! 8 years 11 months ago #4

• Jose Carlos
  • Europe/Bucharest
You cannot have any doubt, the phpfactory rocks! and you have done the best FREE wall system for the users!
I bet this is better than some paid extensions, so... you can be proud!

place here your Suggestions 8 years 11 months ago #5

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
Thank you! We are aware of the quality of our products, since we put allot of time and effort in them also, but without any outside recognition we already thought a couple of times to discontinue completely the free range of products we are offering. A this moment it's really on the edge and we hope we will be able to maintain them for free, but it's uncertain.
thePHPfactory Team

place here your Suggestions 8 years 11 months ago #6

• Jose Carlos
  • Europe/Bucharest
Seriously, I would pay for wallfactory, because is a hard work and is well done, and you don't even put a backlink to your website,
It's awesome, and you deserve only good things, even if it was a paid extension!
I wish you'd had more luck with the reviews, I see there is a lot of trolls in the JED and they are discouraging... bashing a free, good extension like this...a REALLY FREE and REALLY GOOD extension.... what else? .... they should be banned... But well, just be quiet, my friend, god is up there! I wish you all well!
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jose Carlos.

place here your Suggestions 8 years 11 months ago #7

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest
Thank you again and good luck with your site!
thePHPfactory Team

place here your Suggestions 8 years 9 months ago #8

• Nancy Rochon
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello,
wallfactory it's a great extension!. Good job!

I would appreciate to have the option to put recaptcha on all post and comment. (not only on guest) (I'm playing in your code but can't find the way to do it right now)
I would appreciate to to limite number of port by day.

Thank you

place here your Suggestions 4 years 6 days ago #9

• Lee Maddison
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hi, Is it possible to integrate the Wall with 'Love factory' users?
that way when a lovefactory user posts, the profile link on there post takes them to the lovefactory profile page & not a separate or the joomla basic profile.
Can it be integrated with Love factory at all?

thanks
Lee

Share posts with Community Builder. 4 years 3 days ago #10

• OZ Jones
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello
I was wondering if it would be possible to share post with Community builder users.
You have LinkedIn, Facebook,Twitter etc, however many sites have a number of registered CB users.It would be great to be able to share it directly with them, through the website.
Similar to Linkedin's @john smith function.

I know it would be well utilised on our site. where you can share a post with your contacts.

Thanks
.Great Component..
  • Page: