Membership option on profile page 7 years 4 months ago #1

• Wil van der Linden
  • Netherlands
  • Localtime: 16:18
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello,

I’m working with social factory 3.7.4 (last build) and it is good exept the photoupload from a smartphone (but I can live with that). I try to upload version 3.7.5 a while ago but in this version I had trouble with the photoupload on smartphone and desk- laptop so I stick with 3.7.4.
I also work with love factory and ads factory here are no problems to upload photo from (older) smartphone.

In this version 3.7.4 the only thing not available was the membership option.
Now I notice the new version 3.7.6 with this option so I uploaded this version to my site and tested it. The mebership option is perfect BUT: the photo upload is not working anymore. If I try to upload a new photo from my desktop or smartphone the icon in front of the upload button moved a second to the red option( wait a moment) and jumps back, but nothing happend. no popup to select the photos and no upload.

I will test it next week with a new blank joomla version and a blank 3.7.6 to see if I can find why this is happening.

But in the meanwhile i’ve got a question and a big but humble request:

Can you tell me which files you changed to get the membership option so I can copy these files into my older 3.7.4 version and offer my members this option on the profile page.

Thanks for the help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Membership option on profile page 7 years 4 months ago #2

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Localtime: 16:18
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

thePHPfactory Customer Support
The administrator has disabled public write access.