No Photo Battle in Menu Manager? 9 years 11 months ago #1

• StarGazer1682
  • Localtime: 06:46
  • Europe/Bucharest
I feel like I'm missing something; I've looked high and low in Joomla 2.5, where I've installed Photo Battle 3.1, for some way of integrating any options linking to the Photo Battle component as a menu item type - primarily so I can set it as the home page; and I can't do it!  It can't be found.  What am I missing? 
I've found the modules for the Photo Battle component that place a list of links to the different category battles, but those aren't options in the menu manager.  I can copy those links and add them to the menu as external links, but those types of menu items can't be set as a home page in Joomla 2.5.  If I select Menu Alias, in the menu item drop down box it gives me, there's a list of menu options that includes options for the Photo Battle component - but that type of menu option can't be set as the home page either.  But if that option is even being shown, then there must be some way of selecting that as its own component menu item type, isn't there?  I'm trying to migrate a site from Joomla 1.5, which used Photo Battle 1.2.5, which had this integration; so it's very confusing, and frustrating, not being able to find it or get it to work that way with 3.1.

Any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No Photo Battle in Menu Manager? 9 years 11 months ago #2

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

thePHPfactory Team

No Photo Battle in Menu Manager? 9 years 1 week ago #3

• Dan Miller
  • Lawrence, KS
  • Europe/Bucharest

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

No Photo Battle in Menu Manager? 9 years 6 days ago #4

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest

thePHPfactory Customer Support