Janswers Factory 2.0.0 options could be available in Janswers 1.3.2 ? 12 years 10 months ago #1

• Gogu Viziru
  • Localtime: 11:12
  • Europe/Bucharest
I've noticed that Janswers 2.0.0, redeveloped for Joomla 1.6, has 2 new features:

1. display level and point beneath the avatar.
2. extended watching category options.

Could it be possible to have those implemented in 1.3.2 ? Is it difficult to do it?

As I've seen on their official website, Joomla will stop developing and supporting 1.6 soon and, at least for a year, in my oppinion, the only trully stable and secure version of joomla will still be 1.5.

So I was wondering if this small upgrade could be done to 1.3.2, the last release you've developed for Joomla 1.5. Or is it already done?

I always wanted to see those points and level calculated and displayed beneath the avatars :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Janswers Factory 2.0.0 options could be available in Janswers 1.3.2 ? 12 years 9 months ago #2

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

thePHPfactory Team

Re: Janswers Factory 2.0.0 options could be available in Janswers 1.3.2 ? 12 years 9 months ago #3

• Gogu Viziru
  • Europe/Bucharest

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

Re: Janswers Factory 2.0.0 options could be available in Janswers 1.3.2 ? 12 years 9 months ago #4

• Erik F
  • Project Manager
  • Bukarest, Rumänien
  • Europe/Bucharest

thePHPfactory Team