Hot or Not Integration with Love Factory 13 years 2 weeks ago #1

• etech
  • Localtime: 15:36
  • Europe/Bucharest
1. In the photos comment area there is an option to "Enter your name" since i have integrated with Love Factory how do i remove this field?
2. Ho do i change the way the date shows, again since i integrated with love factory why doesn't it show the calendar icon or the way comments show up on a wall, it is very inconsistent with the rest of the Love Factory 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hot or Not Integration with Love Factory 13 years 2 weeks ago #2

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

1. That field is not part of the LF integration. To remove it:
- edit [Joomla dir]/components/com_hotornot/views/show/tmpl/default.php and delete or comment out lines 93-96:
<tr>
                <td><label for="name"><?php echo JText::_('Enter your name'); ?>:</label></td>
                <td><input name="name" id="name" value="<?php echo $this->name; ?>" /></td>
              </tr>

- edit [Joomla dir]/components/com_hotornot/models/comment.php and change line 39 from:
. ' VALUES ("", ' . $this->id . ', "' . $this->source . '", ' . $user->id . ', "' . $this->name . '", "' . $this->comment . '", NOW(), 0)';

to:
. ' VALUES ("", ' . $this->id . ', "' . $this->source . '", ' . $user->id . ', "' . ($user->guest ? 'Guest' : $user->username) . '", "' . $this->comment . '", NOW(), 0)';

2. To add the date icon:
- edit [Joomla dir]/components/com_hotornot/views/comments/view.html.php and add on line 23:
JHTML::stylesheet('main.css', 'components/com_lovefactory/assets/css/'); JHTML::stylesheet('buttons.css', 'components/com_lovefactory/assets/css/');

- edit [Joomla dir]/components/com_hotornot/views/comments/tmpl/default.php and change line 8 from:
<span class="hotornot-comment-date">(<?php echo date('H:i d.m.Y', strtotime($comment->date_added)); ?>)</span>

to:
<span class="hotornot-comment-date lovefactory-button lovefactory-date"><?php echo date('H:i d.m.Y', strtotime($comment->date_added)); ?></span>
thePHPfactory Customer Support

Re: Hot or Not Integration with Love Factory 13 years 2 weeks ago #3

• etech
  • Europe/Bucharest
Thank you that worked perfect!!!! Your quick and proper responses are really appreciated!

Hot or Not Integration with Love Factory 9 years 3 months ago #4

• Miguel Hidalgo
  • Europe/Bucharest
Howdy Alexandru!

Well, I purchased Love Factory and another template, and BAM! I got myself one helluva great website!!!

However my Joomla code developer changed an awful lot of it particularly the images display.

Don't worry, I won't ask for my money back, but is Hot or Not Integration open source code?

From what I know, it cannot be integrated into our images now at www.model-madness.com. :(

Tell me that it can be done?

Miguel

Hot or Not Integration with Love Factory 9 years 3 months ago #5

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

We're not sure we understand what you are asking.

Are you referring about integration with Love Factory (what version of both components do you have installed)? Or another extension?
thePHPfactory Customer Support