average rate stopped / where to find any single vote in db 9 years 11 months ago #1

• Stefan Lendl
  • Localtime: 15:22
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hey there,I bought the Hot or Not Factory Deluxe-Version (3.1.0). It is running quiet well. I started a vote 2 days ago and we had about over 12000 votes these days. But since yestersday the average rate had stopped. Is does not recognize any further user vote. Today it is the same average rate since yesterday. The voters are all guests. Is there any conflict known with the database or limits of votes?

The extension recognize every vote. I can see it in the backend. The number of votes goes up and up but the rating stopped. No change.

I tried some expected issues:
- clear cache
- clear sessions

Is there a opportunity to few the exact rating by user or ip in the database, for export in a csv file to look how was any single vote?

Could anybody help me with this problem. Its very urgent. Thx.
The hotorhot link:  missgrandprix.at/wettbewerb/ivoting

Thx
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: average rate stopped / where to find any single vote in db 9 years 11 months ago #2

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

Please upgrade to the latest version of the component, as it contains a fix regarding this issue.
thePHPfactory Customer Support

Re: average rate stopped / where to find any single vote in db 9 years 11 months ago #3

• Stefan Lendl
  • Europe/Bucharest
thx