Questions on config and feature ideas 8 years 8 months ago #1

• Alex Goodey
  • Localtime: 07:08
  • Europe/Bucharest
Firstly, I think this extension is really great - I bought it and am looking forward to putting on our live website.. I'm playing with it on my testing server at the moment,
but I have some questions:

1) I only want to offer thumbnails on my website, is there any way to limit the options in the drop-down? At the moment, I have only turned on thumbnails but all advert types are available.
2) Images should always have alt text - is it possible to add this as a field and render it in the advert? This is a legal requirement in most countries
3) I want to be able to sell ads based on time instead of Impressions or clicks (for example, per number of weeks or months) - how can I do this?
4) Is there any way to edit the content in the other (ad buying) pages in the Advertisement Factory Menu? I would like to improve the user experience and languages (our website is in English, Spanish and German)

Thanks

Alex

p.s. I am very interested in job factory too so am thinking about buying that too, it looks good
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Alex Goodey. Reason: missed a couple of words in the title!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions on config and feature ideas 8 years 8 months ago #2

• Mircea
  • Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Localtime: 07:08
  • Europe/Bucharest

LOCKED VIEW - ANSWERS ARE NOT VISIBLE

This is a private forum, open ONLY to licensed customers!

You can purchase a license and the correspondent forum board will be unlocked.

In case of an already existing valid license, just login with your account and you will have access to the complete board.

thePHPfactory Customer Support
The administrator has disabled public write access.