With Reverse Auction Factory, end-users can post their requests in order to obtain the best price for needed services or desired products. This means that they can choose the lowest price or what they consider would be the best deal for them. The component can be used to organize auctions in different fields of interest. Here just a couple of examples:
- Freelancing (developers, programmers, designers.)
- Constructions (materials, architects, interior design, pools, etc.)
- Technicians (utilities, locksmiths, plumbers, electricians, etc.)
- many other branches.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.9 released on April 19, 2011.
- New feature: My bis and My Watchlist tab under My Auctions.
- New feature: custom fields per category (default all chosen).
- New feature: added German Date format.
- New feature: added Daily CRON.
- Fixed issues regarding Mail on received messages, several language strings added in ini-file, removed highest bid from template, added Nr. Bidders in template, Max. picture size display on new auctions, Republish auctions (pictures get lost, custom field), Several Error messages detailed, Broadcast message removed hardcoded prefix (moved to template), custom fields in Auction Edit not showing, Tree category module shows unpublished categories, CRON sending everytime notifications regarding expiring auctions, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.8 released on March 28, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding link on reported auctions on backend, uploading attachments setting, search auctioneers, search in description, edit auction in the backend, workaround for servers with "php_ini_file" disabled.