With Reverse Auction Factory, end-users can post their requests in order to obtain the best price for needed services or desired products. This means that they can choose the lowest price or what they consider would be the best deal for them. The component can be used to organize auctions in different fields of interest. Here just a couple of examples:
- Freelancing (developers, programmers, designers.)
- Constructions (materials, architects, interior design, pools, etc.)
- Technicians (utilities, locksmiths, plumbers, electricians, etc.)
- many other branches.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.7 released on February 11, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding commissions applied in CRON for automatic winner selection enabled, toggle user states disabled while profile unfilled, CRON Date Time site correlated, Google Maps (list auctions filter by category, search by radius optimization: if no results pointed to the searched address, details page: auction coordinates assigned to page, correct redirecting for categories without children to list their contents, missing language definitions.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.6 released on January 28, 2011.
- Optimization: minimum bid included in details page.
- Fixed issues regarding automatic winner selection (CRON reversed setting behaviour, not closing the bids too), custom fields assigned on category (was displaing all, at save required fields of not selected category).
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.5 released on December 21, 2010.
- Fixed several issues regarding models/user.php (query for custom fields from section "user_profile"), missing enctype="multipart/form-data" from the userdetails templates for custom field image type, missing language definitions in CB plugins, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.4 released on November 25, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including missing filter category links, SEF not parsed for parent categories and categories containing "&", Price Listing is saving published items, ACL missing tasks, Price Listing duplicate posts, CB Tabs installation issues on Older versions, CB Plugins update (Google Tab and Taskpad), missing toolbar for new category on backend, template fix for private/public, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.3 released on November 19, 2010.
- Improved Price Commission.
- Optmized counting query.
- Fixed several issues including filter by category withSEF, Recaptcha ignored for logged users, Watchlist notifications on send bid, Contact Price Purchase, select saved country in user profile, etc.
- New feature: new theme "Autumn".
- New feature: Search Plugin.
- New feature: Image Disable Option.
- Fixed issues regarding Google maps radius settings, end time validation, missing winner information on a won auction page, label still showing for disabled Auction type and auction publishing options, install notices.