Article Factory Manager is a complete article submission and approval system for Joomla!. The extension offers an approval oriented alternative to the Joomla! article submit form, allowing webmaster to filter any unwanted articles with a simple and clean interface.
Approvers can reject articles with predefined reasons from a specific menu which displays relevant data regarding the article.
Administrators can set up their website to submit in multiple categories from different users with ease, have one approver for a single or multiple categories, have more approvers for a single category, and let users choose their approvers from a specific category, let writers manage their resource box to reduce workload, all of this is possible with the latest version of Article Factory Manager.
| || |
Layout & Themes
- Default responsive template
- Fully customizable CSS
| || |
- Approval system for new articles and subsequent edits
- Approver user groups (users that may approve articles from frontend)
- Versioning system (multiple versions of the article are saved with each edit that can be restored at will)
- Submission form
- Guest submission (no registration needed)
- Featured articles
- Notification system
- Resource box (predefined description of the user along with an avatar)
- Permissions fully compliant with Joomla! ACL
- Native Joomla! categories
- Predefined reasons for article rejection
- Alert words (approvers will be notified when these words are present in articles)
- Configurable filters (word count, link count, image count)
- Quick search bar on the article list
- reCaptcha Validation for frontend submission, using native Joomla plugin
| || |
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Default integration with Joomla! user profile, allowing a single login for Joomla! and component
- Easy transition to RTL
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
| || |
- Enable/disable featured articles
- Enable/disable approval system
- Allow user to choose article approver
- Define alert words
- Enable and set up allowed HTML tags
- Enable/disable metadata
- Set up limits for word count, link count and image count
- Enable resourcebox and set the number of allowed links
- Enable and set up revisions system
- Enable and set up avatars (allowed extensions, minimum and maximum size)
- Allow users to set the ordering of the articles
- Manage the permission settings for user groups
| || |
3rd Party Integrations
- Community Builder integration for Article List
- K2 integration with support for revisions (articles and revisions are processed the same way as with the Joomla! Content component, except they are saved in the k2_items table)
| || |
- Email notifications for important events to authors and approvers
- Customizable email templates
| || |
- Manage articles by editing or deleting them
- Approve, reject, publish or unpublish articles in a batch
- Manage reject reasons: add, remove, or edit them from the interface. Set them to appear in the Toolbar, buttons will be created with them for easy rejection of articles in the Frontend form
- Add, remove, or edit emails which are sent upon predefined actions
| || |
- Joomla! 4.x, 3.x
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
article Factory Manager 4.4.3 released on June 23, 2020.
- Optimisation: improved revision system.
- Fixed issues regarding approve article view, sending emails, cancel article approval button and SEF.
article Factory Manager 4.4.2 released on March 17, 2020.
- Optimization: several small CSS improvements on backend pages.
- Fixed several issues regarding current ItemId when editing an article from the articles menu, save as draft on simple edit form, missing Itemid on article view and delete on articles menu item, save as draft on simple edit form.
article Factory Manager 4.4.1 released on December 17, 2018.
- Compatibility to Joomla! 4.x.
- Fixed issue regarding display articles list.
article Factory Manager 1.0.0 released on January 7, 2008.
Take a moment to check out the product demo-server under:
We provide the demo-server for testing purposes, where visitors can access the frontend and also the backend area. The important features are usually available on the demo-server, while some particular features including the payment plugins (if the extension in case has these features) are disabled.
Keep in mind that for our Joomla! extensions supporting Smarty templates, the display is fully customizable also through our own product templates, otherwise the display remains flexible and offers the possibility to be matched with the site template through the CSS files.
Please note that the demo-server is set on an hourly reset, meaning that any changes will be at some point erased and the initial values restored.
We offer our extensions without encryption, in order to offer maximum flexibility for each webmaster, therefore we cannot offer any trial versions. Without encryption, each webmaster can modify the code in order to suit their own particular requirements (detailed information under our Terms & Conditions).
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation which describes in detail, all available features and settings of the extension:
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For any product information please use the available form on the Contact Us page.