Spam Protection Factory reads the login form before it is submitted to Joomla! and takes appropriate action based on its configuration.
It can reject a registration altogether, allowing the user to register but blocking his account immediately, or it can allow the user to register normally.
- StopForumSpam integration (biggest internet spammer database currently available)
- Manual filters for registration form (IP, domain, keyword, country)
- Multiple actions against spammers (block, allow, reject)
- Redirects rejected users to a custom URL
- User groups permissions
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Easy transition to RTL
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
- Enable and set up StopForumSpam filtering (number of occurrences needed on the StopForumSpam (blacklist in order to flag a user)
- Set the action taken against a flagged user (block, allow, reject)
- Set the location to redirect the user upon being rejected
- Enable and add manual filters accordingly (IPs, domains, keywords, countries)
- Manage permission settings for user groups (configure access and administrator interface access)
- Dashboard containing recent spammers and a configuration overview
- Logs containing various information regarding blocked and/or rejected users (IP, email, action, etc.)
- Joomla! 3.x
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
Spam Protect Factory 1.0.2 released on September 11, 2014.
- New feature: added 'Check Username' setting to include/exclude the username from filtering.
- Updated manifest file.
- Added new branding.
Spam Protect Factory 1.0.1 released on October 4, 2013.
- New feature: Country blacklist (freegeoip.net database used to get country from IP).
Spam Protect Factory 1.0.0 released on September 16, 2013.
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation available under:
Simply decide on your own after checking the extension demo and documentation.
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For product information use the available form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you for the interest in our products!