Reverse Auction Factory 4.2.2 released on February 5, 2015.
- New feature: Full Back-up / Restore tools.
- New feature: add confirmation before sending a bid.
- New feature: reintialize payment on cancelled orders.
- New feature: setting to allow buyer to choose an winner before auction ending or not.
- Improved back-end listings design and adapted listings in order to work smooth with foldable sidebar in Joomla 3.4.x, load Reverse user profile fields into Joomla register form in order to let users to fill the both user profiles at the same time.
- Fixed issues regarding missing SQL files necessary for update process, prevent accept more than one bid, bid price decimal and thousand separators handling, change CB plugins xml version in order to be compatible with CB 2.0.5 version, import from CSV, Cart behavior when paying it entirely from balance, missing icons for TaskPad CB plugin, auto-complete payment for 'Add to balance' when using the Cart feature.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.2.1 released on January 28, 2015.
- New feature: add start time fields for edit auction form.
- Fixed issues regarding invite modal access link, missing a closing div from edit auction page, display listing for classical categories, missing language strings.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.2.0 released on October 29, 2014.
- New feature: Add to Cart for Pay per Featured, Pay per Contact and Add Balance.
- New module: View Cart Info.
- New feature: setting for allowing or not buyers to set max price.
- New feature: Help button in backend for Wiki.
- Optimisation: admin settings in order to control if buyers can set on their own to display bidders number and best bid value.
- Improved details for order items. Eg. 'Pay for featured (Auction: The name of auction)' instead of confused 'Pay for featured'.
- Fixed issues regarding custom fields position names typo in auction details page, dates in edit form: remove read only, currency refactoring in order to not depend by displaying max price item in auction edit form, displaying red asterix for required fields.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.1.2 released on June 17, 2014.
- Updated theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.5.0).
- Removed all deprecated methods.
- Added new branding.
- Fixed issue regarding Category ordering (was switched from `catname` to `ordering` db column).
Reverse Auction Factory 4.1.1 released on June 4, 2014.
- New feature: added Social Factory profile integration.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.1.0 released on April 22, 2014.
- Default template made responsive and improved visual elements.
- Added gateway name for order details page.
- Fix incompatibilities with 'JTableInterface' for Joomla 3.3.x.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.6 released on October 31, 2013.
- Added: Debtor plugin.
- Added: auto extend auctions.
- Changed refreshing currencies rates from Google to Yahoo API due to discontinued service.
- Improved several features like commissions, price separators, payment gateway names, replaced icons from CB plugin 'TaskPad' with separated text in order to make this translatable, sidebar width.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.5 released on August 6, 2013.
- New feature: search users on map.
- New feature: settings for choosing what type of users will be searched (normal searching and searching on map).
- Added: descriptive text for search users form to describe what are the fields where the search is made.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.4 released on July 10, 2013.
- Added: list of all available markers from same point on map, instead of the last one added.
- Fixed issues regarding invite users drop-down (list only users which are in the 'bidders' group) if ACL is turned ON, otherwise list all users without any restriction, if max. price is not specified or is 0.00 display accordingly message (is not specified), prevent resetting selected seller from new auction form when category field is changed, prevent redirection to 'listauctions' when reset filters is used in 'mybids' and 'mywonbids' tasks, list only approved auctions in modules, change mailer for 'Notify all users' feature, removed wrong displaying for Categories drop-down field in search form.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.2 released on July 4, 2013.
- Added tooltip for 2 icons in categories tree, info message for best bid in case no bids made.
- Fixed issues regarding CB integration, expired auctions are not showing anymore on map listing, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.1 released on May 20, 2013.
- Fixed issue regarding matching payment items currency with default currency, listing users fields after search using CB integration, lList activity domains in search users for case of using profile integration, prevent MySSL error when is used 'name' field for profile integration.
Reverse Auction Factory 4.0.0 released on April 5, 2013.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.5.2 released on June 17, 2014.
- Update theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.5.0).
- Removed all deprecated methods.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.5.1 released on April 24, 2014.
- Added gateway name for order details page.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.5.0 released on April 23, 2013.
- Implemented new thefactory framework.
- New feature: register new user through component.
- Some facelift changes.
- Labels converted to lowercase and appended colon removed.
- Fixed issue regarding list auctions on Google Maps, list on map only auctions with start_date in past, search auctions on map for only auctions with start_date in past.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.4.1 released on December 13, 2012.
- New feature: display full path of categories and apply breadcrumb style.
- Fixed issues regarding Google Maps, expired auctions displayed in modules and in auctions on maps, listing auctions from subcategories on map for selected category (parent), replaced category name with categories breadcrumb on auctions markers on map, delete review.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.4.0 released on November 28, 2012.
- New feature: Users can now withdraw funds from their balance.
- New feature: Option to choose person which will pay commission after bid is accepted, either the Auctioneer or the Winner.
- Improved layout for the auction details, auction list and search page.
- Fixed issues regarding Love Factory integration, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.3.0 released on October 24, 2012.
- New feature: new auction from backend.
- New feature: cancel order on frontend.
- Improved search map page.
- Fixed issue regarding payment history.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.2.0 released on October 10, 2012.
- Improved layout on frontend and backend.
- Several code optimizations.
- Fixed issues regarding no width/height for items (LyteBox Gallery), require main picture.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.1.0 released on September 19, 2012.
- New feature: attachments on bids.
- New feature: alphabetical filter on category listing.
- New feature: "new listing" button for each category.
- Fixed several issues including on pay/bid, location on map, category listing, picture size limit, price search, payment items, My ratings, edit unpublished, refresh form on changing category (when SEF is enabled), redirect to home on sort listing (when SEF is enabled), UTC, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.0.1 released on June 1, 2012.
- New Search module.
- Translatable options for custom fields.
- Fixed issues regarding redirects when SEF enabled, custom fields, custom fields with category, upload NDA's, attachments and pictures, overwriting main image on auction edit, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 3.0.0 released on April 1, 2012.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
- New code base.
- New template.
- New Galleries.
- Improved custom field and positions management.
- NOTE: At this version the Invites feature introduced in version 2.0.0 is not available.
Reverse Auction Factory 2.0.0 released on November 18, 2011.
- New Product Concept.
- New feature: Invites (when a new auction is created or on editing an existing one, the seller or the admin can use the invite interface, with an option to restrict sellers from editing and deleting their auctions. Administrator is able to edit and add new auction under certain seller account from back-end now, where these types of auctions will be having a list of invited users, users which then will be able to access the auction as view and bid. Users will be notified regarding the invite under their profile and with an email).
- Fixed several issues including IPN on PayPal, save settings when using TinyMCE editor, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.6.4 released on November 14, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding search users, rating not visible when profile was managed with CB, NDA files not keeping their original file name/extension, all ratings set to 0.
- Included SQL upgrade script.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.6.3 released on September 12, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding send notice to seller after auction is closed, translate pricing item names, display "upgrade featured" button only if plugin is enabled.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.6.2 released on August 22, 2011.
- Fixed issues regrading field validation, menu Item detection, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.6.1 released on July 27, 2011.
- Several code optimizations.
- Fixed issues regarding display on Google maps miles/km, custom fields select list, RSS feed, custom field numeric validation.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.6.0 released on July 21, 2011.
- New code-base (most of the old code-base was rewritten).
- New payment gateway: Sagepay
- Major code improvements and optimizations.
- Multiple issues fixed.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.9 released on April 19, 2011.
- New feature: My bis and My Watchlist tab under My Auctions.
- New feature: custom fields per category (default all chosen).
- New feature: added German Date format.
- New feature: added Daily CRON.
- Fixed issues regarding Mail on received messages, several language strings added in ini-file, removed highest bid from template, added Nr. Bidders in template, Max. picture size display on new auctions, Republish auctions (pictures get lost, custom field), Several Error messages detailed, Broadcast message removed hard-coded prefix (moved to template), custom fields in Auction Edit not showing, Tree category module shows unpublished categories, CRON sending every time notifications regarding expiring auctions, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.8 released on March 28, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding link on reported auctions on backend, uploading attachments setting, search auctioneers, search in description, edit auction in the backend, workaround for servers with "php_ini_file" disabled.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.7 released on February 11, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding commissions applied in CRON for automatic winner selection enabled, toggle user states disabled while profile unfilled, CRON Date Time site correlated, Google Maps (list auctions filter by category, search by radius optimization: if no results pointed to the searched address, details page: auction coordinates assigned to page, correct redirecting for categories without children to list their contents, missing language definitions.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.6 released on January 28, 2011.
- Optimization: minimum bid included in details page.
- Fixed issues regarding automatic winner selection (CRON reversed setting behavior, not closing the bids too), custom fields assigned on category (was displaying all, at save required fields of not selected category).
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.5 released on December 21, 2010.
- Fixed several issues regarding models/user.php (query for custom fields from section "user_profile"), missing enctype="multipart/form-data" from the userdetails templates for custom field image type, missing language definitions in CB plugins, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.4 released on November 25, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including missing filter category links, SEF not parsed for parent categories and categories containing "&", Price Listing is saving published items, ACL missing tasks, Price Listing duplicate posts, CB Tabs installation issues on Older versions, CB Plugins update (Google Tab and Taskpad), missing toolbar for new category on backend, template fix for private/public, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.3 released on November 19, 2010.
- Improved Price Commission.
- Optimized counting query.
- Fixed several issues including filter by category withSEF, Recaptcha ignored for logged users, Watchlist notifications on send bid, Contact Price Purchase, select saved country in user profile, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.2 released on November 11, 2010.
- New feature: new theme "Autumn".
- New feature: Search Plugin.
- New feature: Image Disable Option.
- Fixed issues regarding Google maps radius settings, end time validation, missing winner information on a won auction page, label still showing for disabled Auction type and auction publishing options, install notices.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.1 released on August 26, 2010.
- Optimized admin redirect to setup profile component (CB or Love Factory) .
- Optimized Layout for My Won Bids.
- Optimized Custom Fields Manager.
- Improved Profile update.
- Fixed issues regarding purging cache on admin, admin mail settings shortcuts, CB tabs updated (missing images, itemid's, new rating display, user verified, bidder, seller status on taskpad tab), router.php (edit auction and report), ACL missing tasks, missing language definitions.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.5.0 released on August 19, 2010.
- Product release exclusively for Joomla 1.5.x.
- Custom Fields.
- Custom Positions.
- Themes (available default, azuro and green).
- Google Map support (configuration, radius search, view).
- Moderate Ratings.
- Moderate Comments.
- Export to XLS (admin only).
- Import from CSV (admin only).
- Joomfish Integration (on auctions,categories and custom fields tables).
- Profile Integrations (CB, Love Factory).
- Anti-Spam: Recaptcha and Email Cloaking.
- Added 2Checkout Payment Gateway.
- Endless Categories Update.
- Module mod_rbidstree Full Category Tree (jQuery endless nested categories module).
- Improved Views, Layouts, BreadCrumbs.
- Pricing Plugin improvements (listing, commission, featuring, contact, bid).
- Language files are now as INI files.
- Country Manager.
- Added remove review on backend.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.4.3 released on May 19, 2010.
- New feature: Filter for won auctions.auctioneer after close.
- New feature: User ratings task to display all user ratings.
- Fixed issues regarding latest 10 ratings displays all ratings instead of 10, user ratings link, country field display if no CB, constant bid_canceled_on replaced with new constant definition bid_auction_closed, cron_action TIME ZONE end date.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.4.2 released on May 6, 2010.
- New feature: enable messages between winner and auctioneer after close.
- New feature: disable attachment and picture.
- Option Published hard-coded.
- Fixed issues regarding GMT hour settings, RSS feeds, currency on commission plugin, watchlist notices in save auction not in CRON, user area of expertise not displaying safe HTML in profile edit.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.4.1 released on December 28, 2009.
- New feature: RSS Listing
- Fixed issues regarding counting inconsistency, currency on add manual payment to commission plugin, update balance on commission, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.4.0 released on October 21, 2009.
- New feature: message sending added to settings.
- Improved functions like display winning bid in backend, timezone optimization, etc.
- Fixed several issues including payment (displaying payment form and payment type), modules displaying unpublished auctions, messaging issue on bid list replay, added job_deadline in tpl, mail cattitle, NDA, ACL, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.9 released on May 25, 2009.
- New feature: Gallery Plugin, Gallery settings in backend.
- New feature: New Gallery Mootool.
- Improved quicker and lighter coding; rbidsVersionCheck replaced with JOOMLA_RV_VERSION.
- Improved SEF.
- New Template available.
- Enable counter and display number of auctions for all categories modules.
- Fixed several issues including Short Open tags, watch category, tags filter with spaces search when trimmed and display results (twice), search after country and city without CB, quickButton (in J!1.0) finding JOOMLA_RV_VERSION, including file Router.php, CB date format my auctions & my watchlist, installer CB plugin Google map, short open tags at modul, ACL for J!1.5.11, plugin commission with values for Verified and Powerseller, users statutes, CB integration for seller and bidder, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.8 released on February 4, 2009.
- New feature: Differentiated Commissions for Powersellers, verified users and regular users.
- New feature: Moneybookers Payment Method.
- New feature: Multiple Payment Gateways.
- New feature: Notification on manual payment approval.
- Set return page to thankyou page.
- Fixed issues regarding ACL (no redirecting if user details were not completed), Rating System, display payment manager, automatic set featured auctions in price plugin, reversed Paypal linking emails, cb_plugins renamed, search id display, tag cloud module, installing mod rbids, installing categories module under J1.5, latest auctions module, purge auctions, cancel field database, some uninstall notes.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.7 released on December 18, 2008.
- New feature: Pay-per-Contact Plugin.
- New feature: Pay-per-Bid Plugin.
- New feature: added AutoWinner modus to the type of Auction (automatic win lowest bid).
- Fixed issues regarding date, rating, template for the mail plugin, own bid validate issue, payment button.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.5 released on November 21, 2008.
- New feature: ACL Integration (bidder, seller group).
- New feature in commission plugin: commissions depending on Currency.
- New validation JS alert on higher bid then permitted (more then regular mosmsg message).
- Fixed issues regarding: commission plugin (PayPal paylog), search criteria Country and City, on edit preserve end date, backend payment listing issues, Auction unique number, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.1 released on November 17, 2008.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.3.0 released on November 5, 2008.
- New feature: Commissions Plugin
- New feature: TAGS
- New module: TAGS Cloud (available only under J! 1.5.x)
- Fixed issues regarding CB Tab plugin, IE template, etc.
Reverse Auction Factory 1.2.0 released on October 3, 2008.
- New feature: pay for listing
- New feature: pay for featured auctions
- Fixed issue regarding modules installation under J!1.0
Reverse Auction Factory 1.1.0 released on September 23, 2008.
- Support for Joomla 1.5.x Legacy Mode
Reverse Auction Factory 1.0.0 released on August 28, 2008.