Raffle Factory is our solution to online raffles. Webmasters will be able to organize raffles on their website and even allow site users to come and post raffles.
The tickets can be chosen either randomly by the script or the raffler can manually pick the winning ticket.
- Publishable in any product template
- Multiple field types (Checkbox, Image, Text input, Radio button, etc.)
- Displayed on 9 different pages on the default product template and able to set category filter
- Used for raffles and user profiles
- Each custom field can be set as searchable, rendering it available in advanced search
- Option to set fields as compulsory
Layout & Themes
- Fully customizable template system
- Default responsive template
- Fully customizable CSS
- Smarty based templates allowing even more flexibility
- Payment items: Pay per listing, Pay per contact, Pay for featured raffles
- Commissions (raffle owner can be charged a defined percent from the tickets which are being sold)
- Different category pricing for certain payment items
- 2 raffle types: Public Raffle and Private Raffle (details about tickets sold are hidden to other users)
- Automatic winner selection (CRON chooses the winner automatically based on random selection)
- Reserve price
- Availability options
- Featured raffles
- Picture upload and image gallery for raffles
- File attachments for raffles
- Support for NDA (allows users to ask for a non disclosure agreement before buying tickets)
- Messaging system for sellers and buyers
- Google Maps localization
- Ratings & reviews system
- Reporting system for offending raffles
- Watchlist (raffles, categories and subcategories)
- Admin definable currency
- Automatic currency exchange rates using Yahoo conversion
- Republish raffles (relisting)
- Raffle ending countdown
- RSS feeds
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Default integration with Joomla! user profile, allowing a single login for Joomla! and component
- Easy transition to RTL by editing the product templates
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
- Configurable account details, including a PayPal address for payments between ticket buyers and sellers
- Instant messaging information (YM, Hotmail and Skype)
- Displays received ratings
- Account balance and payments history
- Personalized fields
- Simple user profile search
- Unlimited categories and subcategories levels
- Custom fields availability on specific categories
- Different category pricing for certain payment items
- Add categories and subcategories to watchlist
- Quick add function to add multiple categories and subcategories at once
- Category tree module
- Date & Time format
- Enable and set the ACL (Access Control List)
- Set number of raffles per page
- Maximum number of tags allowed
- Enable/disable messages between buyers and sellers
- Allow guest messages
- Enable/disable automatic refund (CRON will refund buyers if reserve price is not reached)
- Customizable Workflow (one step posting, where raffle information is entered on one page or a two-steps posting, which will require users to set the category first and the rest of the details afterwards)
- Admin approval of every listing
- Allow users to select the type of raffle
- Enable and set up NDA and other attachments options
- Enable and set up Google Maps
- Hide contact information (PayPal, address, messenger)
- Define the availability periods for raffles
- Define the maximum size of the uploaded images or if a main image is required
- Enable and set up ReCaptcha
- Advanced raffle search using various criteria: title, category, time range, location, etc.
- Simple user profile search
- Radius search for raffles with the use of Google Maps
- Searchable custom fields
- Several Payment Gateways supported for payments towards the site: Paypal, Moneybookers/Skrill, 2Checkout, SagePayments, Bank-transfers
- API available for integration of 3rd party payment gateways for payments towards the site
- Payments between users using a PayPal address field provided by the component
Modules & Plugins
- Category tree module
- Modules that display latest, popular, most valuable, random, featured raffles
- Tag cloud module
- Joomla! profile plugin that extends user registration with your custom fields
3rd Party Integrations
- Community Builder integration including a 7 plugins pack
- Google Maps
- Love Factory user profile
- Social Factory user profile
- Over 20 Email notifications for all important events to users and administrators
- Customizable email templates
- Actions: create new raffles and edit existing ones, deal with reports, send notifications, etc.
- Import raffles from CSV
- Export raffles to XLS
- Overview messages and ratings & reviews
- User management
- Set debtors constraints
- Several statistics and information
- Joomla! 3.x
- PHP (min. 5.3.0)
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- CRON (a general CRON Tutorial is available in our documentation section)
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
Raffle Factory 3.3.2 released on May 12, 2015.
- Fixed issues regarding ticket price data type (float instead of integer), text formatting for description field.
Raffle Factory 3.3.1 released on March 18, 2015.
- New feature: added System plugin.
- New feature: added User plugin.
- New feature: load Raffle user profile fields into Joomla registration form in order to help user to fill both user profiles at the same time.
- Fixed issues regarding cart.js, Cart behavior when paying it entirely from balance, time offset at saving auctions from back-end.
Raffle Factory 3.3.0 released on November 24, 2014.
- New feature: Add to Cart for Pay per Featured, Pay per Contact, Buy Tickets and Add Balance.
- New module: View Cart Info.
- New feature: Help button in backend for Wiki.
- Updated theFactory framework from 2.5.1 to 3.0.0.
- Moved TOC accepting from buy tickets form to my profile page.
Raffle Factory 3.2.2 released on June 17, 2014.
- Updated theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.5.0).
- Removed all deprecated methods.
- Added new branding.
Raffle Factory 3.2.1 released on June 5, 2014.
- New feature: added Social Factory profile integration.
Raffle Factory 3.2.0 released on May 6, 2014.
- Default template made responsive and improved visual elements.
- Compatibilty with Joomla 3.3.x.
Raffle Factory 3.1.0 released on February 3, 2014.
- New feature: Debtors plugin.
- Added script installer package.
Raffle Factory 3.0.0 released on March 11, 2013.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
- Changed refreshing currencies rates from Google to Yahoo API due to discontinued service.
Raffle Factory 2.1.1 released on June 18, 2014.
- Update theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.0.0).
Raffle Factory 2.1.0 released on October 18, 2012.
- New feature: Refund when raffle is closed without winner and related email notifications.
Raffle Factory 2.0.1 released on October 10, 2012.
- Fixed several issues including email notifications, RSS Feed, etc.
Raffle Factory 2.0.0 released on August 6, 2012.
- New Codebase.
- New Extension workflow.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
Raffle Factory 1.3.7 released on May 12, 2011.
- Fixed several issues regarding custom fields, saving raffle when "Require end date" set to "No", saving "listing" price in backend, display winner username in admin, missing "listing" language string.
Raffle Factory 1.3.6 released on April 4, 2011.
- Multiple code improvements and optimizations.
- Fixed issues regarding choosing raffle winner, wrong date saving after edit, overwriting settings on pressing "Cancel" button.
Raffle Factory 1.3.5 released on March 27, 2011.
- New Backup/Restore system. Attention! Older then 1.3.5 backup files are not compatible anymore!
- Several code improvements.
- Fixed several issues regarding buying/receiving tickets, saving start-date/end-date, selling tickets for raffles with fixed ticket number, multiple minor code optimizations, etc.
Raffle Factory 1.3.4 released on March 22, 2011.
- Enhanced reports in backend raffle listing (total/available/sold tickets for each auction).
- Fixed issues regarding computing wrong number of tickets in the payment plugin, saving wrong values when editing a raffle, missing payment types select-box on front-end raffle editing.
Raffle Factory 1.3.3 released on March 2, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding computing number of tickets in price_raffle_buy pricing plugin, querying the tickets table with a wrong name, miscalculating price on buying tickets.
Raffle Factory 1.3.2 released on February 16, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding CSV import, removed unnecessary auction settings in backend (enable proxy, min. increase, payment type), replace XAJAX with hardcoded calls in positions.
Raffle Factory 1.3.1 released on February 2, 2011.
- Fixed some modules incompatibilities.
Raffle Factory 1.3.0 released on December 3, 2010.
- Changed code in order to be able to run simultaneously on the same Joomla installation as the latest available Auction Factory.
Raffle Factory 1.2.0 released on May 28, 2010.
- New feature: Commission Plugin (applies on the number of bought tickets after the winner is declared).
- New feature: Custom Positions (assign from admin the custom fields to custom positions, two default positions at installation available in list and detailed template).
- New feature: Themes Support (available now are the default and grizzle theme).
- Improved Custom Fields support (custom validation messages, parameters and options for new fields).
- Fixed several issues including: generating tickets, CRON on end date 'never', end date compulsory, etc.
Raffle Factory 1.1.1 released on January 8, 2010.
Raffle Factory 1.1.0 released on August 21, 2009.
- New Feature: Custom Fields for sections: Raffle, User Profile (if not using CB).
- Fixed several issues including ACL task maping (buytickets added to all), several notices on install, winning stage mail, price listing, etc.
Raffle Factory 1.0.0 released on April 13, 2009.
Take a moment to check out the product demo-server under:
For testing purposes we provide the demo-server, where testers can access the frontend but also the backend area.
Usually most of the important features are available on the demo-server, less some particular features including the payment plugins (if the extension in case has these features) which are disabled. Note please that for extensions supporting Smarty templates the display is fully customizable through own product templates, else the display remains still flexible and offers the possibility to be matched with the site template through CSS.
Please note that the demo-server is reseted hourly, meaning that the initial values will be set and any change made during testing will be erased.
Since we offer our extensions without encryption in order to offer maximum flexibility for each webmaster, we cannot offer any trial versions. Without encryption each webmaster can modify our code in order to suit his own further requirements and by respecting our Terms&Conditions.
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation available under:
Simply decide on your own after checking the extension demo and documentation.
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For product information use the available form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you for the interest in our products!