Music Battle Factory provides an easy voting system, allowing users to decide which song is better, through a single click.
Songs can be paired together for battles, enabling users to choose which one of them wins the battle by voting their favorite song.
Layout & Themes
- Default responsive template
- Fully customizable CSS
- Two media players included: JPlayer and JWPlayer
- Pair songs for battles
- Song voting
- Song description
- Rating system (1-5 or 1-10 stars scaling)
- Guest songs upload and voting (no registration needed)
- Email notifications
- Commenting system
- Approval system for songs and comments
- Reporting system
- Website specific watermark for song covers
- Terms and Conditions
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Default integration with Joomla! user profile, allowing a single login for Joomla! and component
- Easy transition to RTL
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
- Unlimited categories and subcategories levels
- Custom images for categories
- Category module
- Enable/disable paired and random song battles
- Allow only songs from same category to be added in random battles
- Enable/disable song rating
- Enable/disable approval system for songs and comments
- Enable/disable guest uploads, comments and votes
- Enable/disable commenting system and set the number of comments per page
- Set the voting scale to either 1-10 or 1-5
- Set the interval (in hours) before a user can vote again
- Set resize values for images and their thumbnails
- Enable/disable watermarks for images
- Set the position of watermarks
Modules & Plugins
- Category navigation module
- Modules that display latest added, last voted, top rated, random songs (multiple instances module)
- Module that displays last battle or pairs battle
- Tag cloud module
- Email notifications for new media and new comments
- Customizable email templates
- Actions: add new songs and edit existing ones, deal with reports, approve songs and comments, etc.
- Manage pairs battles
- Overview comments
- Manage notifications
- Reset votes
- Joomla! 3.x
- PHP (min. 5.3.0)
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
Music Battle Factory 4.1.1 released on April 27, 2015.
- Fixed issue regarding random battle on same category.
Music Battle Factory 4.1.0 released on October 22, 2014.
- New feature: product is now responsive.
- New feature: media items can now be sorted in the backend by number of votes.
- Optimisation: added help buttons on component backend.
Music Battle Factory 4.0.2 released on October 13, 2014.
- New feature: Create new random pair battle (if pair battle enabled) from media view.
- Several optimizations including update ratings when changing vote scale, prevent users from voting own media.
Music Battle Factory 4.0.1 released on September 23, 2014.
- Removed deprecated classes and methods.
- Added new branding.
Music Battle Factory 4.0.0 released on January 22, 2014.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
- Added number of votes on listing pages.
Music Battle Factory 1.1.2 released on May 20, 2013.
- Fixed issue regarding image type restriction on edit media (just jpg|jpeg|png).
Music Battle Factory 1.1.1 released on March 18, 2013.
- New Categories and Unrated songs menu items.
- Fixed several small issues.
Music Battle Factory 1.1.0 released on January 11, 2013.
- New feature: allows installation as update. Attention! At this version the settings will be overwritten!
Music Battle Factory 1.0.1 released on January 9, 2013.
- New feature: users are able to edit their own songs.
- Categories and Unrated songs menu items.
- Several small improvements in template.
Music Battle Factory 1.0.0 released on July 25, 2012.
Take a moment to check out the product demo-server under:
For testing purposes we provide the demo-server, where testers can access the frontend but also the backend area.
Usually most of the important features are available on the demo-server, less some particular features including the payment plugins (if the extension in case has these features) which are disabled. Note please that for extensions supporting Smarty templates the display is fully customizable through own product templates, else the display remains still flexible and offers the possibility to be matched with the site template through CSS.
Please note that the demo-server is reseted hourly, meaning that the initial values will be set and any change made during testing will be erased.
Since we offer our extensions without encryption in order to offer maximum flexibility for each webmaster, we cannot offer any trial versions. Without encryption each webmaster can modify our code in order to suit his own further requirements and by respecting our Terms&Conditions.
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation available under:
Simply decide on your own after checking the extension demo and documentation.
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For product information use the available form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you for the interest in our products!