FeedbackFactory 3.0.0 missing files 2 years 6 months ago #1

• Byron
  • Localtime: 11:05
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello,
I am upgraded to the latest version of feedback factory and and getting the following error:
Warning: require_once(/home/xxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/feedbackSettings.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_feedback_factory/feedback_factory.plugin.php on line 48

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/feedbackSettings.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp7/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_feedback_factory/feedback_factory.plugin.php on line 48

I noticed that the file /administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/feedbackSettings.class.php does not exist.

also getting the following error and unable to uninstall from Joomla latest version manage:

Warning
Package Uninstall: Missing manifest file.

for Feedback Factory package. all others uninstalled except this one.

Any Fix is welcomed.
Can you email me when the issue is resolved.
Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FeedbackFactory 3.0.0 missing files 2 years 6 months ago #2

• Alexandru
  • Senior Developer
  • Bucharest
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello!

Please make sure that you are using the latest CB plugin. Uninstall current CB plugin, download the latest remake of the extension and install the latest CB plugin found in Feedback_Factory_3.0.0.zip/packages/com_comprofiler/plug_feedbackfactoryplugin-myfeedback.zip
thePHPfactory Customer Support

FeedbackFactory 3.0.0 missing files 2 years 6 months ago #3

• Byron
  • Europe/Bucharest
Works great thanks, I figured out you need to go to the com_profiler to get the cb plugin for this extension also needs to be installed from CB extension's own "install cb_Plugin". for feedbackfactory and wallFactory I needed to clean the database and removed any existing folder from my site. I installed and working. testing.