article Factory Manager 4.3.7 released on May 23, 2017.
- New feature: added option to choose if admins can receive email with article approval.
- Fixed issue regarding approving errors in admin and strict standards.
article Factory Manager 4.3.6 released on April 27, 2017.
- Compatibility to Joomla! 3.7
article Factory Manager 4.3.5 released on March 13, 2017.
- Implemented online update system.
article Factory Manager 4.3.4 released on January 6, 2017.
- Fixed issues regarding K2 custom fields display, table collations for fresh installs.
article Factory Manager 4.3.3 released on October 6, 2016.
- New feature: K2 Extra Fields implementation.
- Optimisation: removed old unused code.
- Fixed issue with the list Approve in the backend.
article Factory Manager 4.3.2 released on August 26, 2016.
- Removed old unused code.
- Several small optimizations.
- Fixed issue with import articles form.
article Factory Manager 4.3.1 released on February 19, 2016.
- Compatibility to Joomla! 3.5
- Optimisation: moved buttons to bottom on article form.
- Fixed issues regarding K2 specific links in emails, approve form with SEF enabled, alias trim.
article Factory Manager 4.3.0 released on September 23, 2015.
- New feature: new custom form layout (allowing removal of any field from the form for a simplified article experience).
- New feature: article description template (for the custom form layout, you can set a template for the article description which will include that text with each new article; useful if you post technical specs, reviews, or other repetitive content; WYSIWYG editor supported).
- Optimisation: improved listing query to handle larger databases when the revision system is enabled.
- Fixed issue regarding failure to validate reCaptcha caused articles to double-save.
article Factory Manager 4.2.1 released on March 3, 2015.
- Joomla 3.4 backend layout optimizations.
- New feature: added notification when the K2 User Group permissions are not set for the current user and improved code logic for the integration.
- Optimisation: added help button on component backend.
- Improvement: cleaned up Strict Standards notices.
- Fixed issues regarding preview on unsaved article, contentId increment.
article Factory Manager 4.2.0 released on November 11, 2014.
- New feature: product is now responsive.
- Fixed issue regarding reject notification.
article Factory Manager 4.1.5 released on September 15, 2014.
- Removed deprecated classes and methods.
- Added new branding.
article Factory Manager 4.1.4 released on May 6, 2014.
- Compatibility with Joomla 3.3.x.
- Fixed issue on save as draft when user can't edit state.
article Factory Manager 4.1.3 released on February 18, 2014.
- Fixed several issues including store form in session when saving fails to not lose edit, approve menu when SEF on, dismissable notification for approvers and creators.
article Factory Manager 4.1.2 released on February 13, 2014.
- Fixed issues regarding Beez3 Template compatibility.
article Factory Manager 4.1.1 released on November 25, 2013.
- Fixed some minor Joomla 3.2 issues.
article Factory Manager 4.1.0 released on October 11, 2013.
article Factory Manager 4.0.0 released on September 30, 2013.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
- K2 Integration with support for Revisions - Articles and revisions are processed the same way as with the Joomla Content component, except they save in the k2_items table.
article Factory Manager 3.2.2 released on October 10, 2012.
- Restrictions also apply to approvers.
- My Articles no longer lists from restricted categories.
- Approver is ignored when choosing approver with restriction in the category.
- Fixed issues regarding preview article, language prefix changed to COM_ARTICLEMAN_ from AMAN_ , layout, user avatars are no longer stored in "/files" but in "/images", "Left to Approve" sometimes inaccurate count, "SuperAdmin's rights to approvers = No" prevented approvers from rejecting.
article Factory Manager 3.2.1 released on September 10, 2012.
- Fixed issues regarding default email address, approve queue, choose approver, articles for approval, search, extended menu item, layout updates.
article Factory Manager 3.2.0 released on August 2, 2012.
- Improved component layout on backend and frontend.
- Fixed several small issues.
article Factory Manager 3.1.6 released on March 22, 2012.
- Fixed issues regarding approvers list for draft or pending article, save HTML tags in back end for article content, article displayed as published after changing status from published to unpublished/rejected.
article Factory Manager 3.1.5 released on March 12, 2012.
- Added XML to create Article Manager Menu Item Type.
- Redirect to login page if no Anonymous submission allowed.
article Factory Manager 3.1.0 released on February 13, 2012.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
- Fixed several issues including rejected articles displayed as "pending".
article Factory Manager 3.0.0 released on November 25, 2011.
- New Product Concept.
- Fixed issues regarding TinyMCE error on save/post for pending, publish/unpublish articles in the backend, article access level (when not using revisions system), save empty creation date, group inheritance when using restrictions, send mail to chosen approver, some deprecated function calls.
article Factory Manager 2.6.0 released on September 2, 2011.
- Support for Joomla 1.7.x.
- Fixed issues regarding display creation date, pagination on CB plugin, editor "images" button.
article Factory Manager 2.5.1 released on July 15, 2011.
- Improvements regarding the versioning system.
- Fixed issue regarding sending mails when articles are rejected.
article Factory Manager 2.5.0 released on April 13, 2011.
- New feature: Versioning system to save and restore x last published article versions.
article Factory Manager 2.0.1 released on February 28, 2011.
- Several code improvements.
- Fixed issue while saving restrictions.
article Factory Manager 2.0.0 released on February 11, 2011.
- Redeveloped for Joomla 1.6.x.
article Factory Manager 1.9.1 released on February 28, 2011.
- Several code improvements.
- Fixed issues regarding missing email template for "publish article with sending message", fatal error when saving article in backend.
article Factory Manager 1.9.0 released on December 6, 2010.
- New feature: ability to attach (upload) files to articles.
- New feature: front-end resource box in editor (helps adding HTML).
- New feature: ability to submit articles anonymously (not logged in, but email required).
- New feature: back-end button for publishing articles along with sending a message to authors.
- New feature: back-end email templates in editors (helps adding HTML).
- Optimization: start/end publishing dates obey the format in Joomla's language file.
- Optimization: button for install cb plugin in admin.
- Optimization: added "Hits" and "Last modified" columns in front-end
- Fixed several minor issues including approve articles on front-end, conflict with Mootools 1.2 upgrade plugin, submitting articles with JCE, broken layout in administration.
article Factory Manager 1.8.1 released on October 20, 2010.
- Fixed issue regarding front-end approver select showing all user.
article Factory Manager 1.8.0 released on June 11, 2010.
- New feature: frontpage management (in backend).
- New feature: access level (on editing).
- Added new functionality: no expiry for articles (set to 0 the "publishing period" set in component's configuration).
- Fixed several issues regarding check-out verification, delete/publish/unpublish available for admin, CB plugin pagination, etc.
article Factory Manager 1.7.9 released on April 9, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including unpublishing articles on frontpage, date in sent mails was not time-offset aware, CB detection.
article Factory Manager 1.7.8 released on August 6, 2009.
- Several code improvements.
- Backend Restrictions section was redeveloped.
- Frontend XAJAX for categories according to the restrictions, on edit and approve.
- Fixed several issues including ACL, preview, calender, JS, newlines if no html editor, save article verifications, "Users may choose approver" (on/off), calendar with non-english sites, cancel buttons on edit and approve, keep alive session on edit, front end approval, with deactivated approval-system (on edit/sav "pending" email was issued instead of "published"), on save article use of GMT time instead of server time, publish to frontpage, etc.
article Factory Manager 1.7.7 released on July 31, 2009.
- Fixed several issues including preview and approve buttons on approve article, calender on edit article, save article on frontpage, save article for J1.5 edit style, CB.
article Factory Manager 1.7.6 released on March 11, 2009.
- New feature: enable/disable Article pre-approval; pending publishers select approver.
- New feature: enabled/disable Approver as super admin rights; choose if an approver user can view, edit others articles or just approve pending.
- improved ACL class with tab in admin.
- Fixed issue regarding international characters in the title edit form, restrictions on categories, ACL with J!1.5.11.
article Factory Manager 1.7.5 released on February 27, 2009.
- New feature: edit create, start/end publishing date from backend.
- Fixed several issues including mail notification when published, reject reasons with slashes, etc.
article Factory Manager 1.7.4 released on February 4, 2009.
- New feature: configurable checking system (articles will be checked out and users can be see if articles are checked out).
- New feature: enable/disable aliases (users can set aliases for their articles).
- New feature: modal preview display.
- Default filter Pending for Approval groups and Super Admin.
- Approval groups and Super Admin can see article authors on listings.
- Display creation date on listing.
- Fixed several issues including html entities, display issue in edit page (quotes were not displayed).
article Factory Manager 1.7.2 released on December 18, 2008.
- Fixed issues regarding permission from ver. 1.7.1, UTF-8 preview issue, preview listing link, sorting, date appearance listing, multiple delete, rights on approve button and filtering section, JCE plugin.
article Factory Manager 1.7.1 released on December 16, 2008.
- New feature: Quick Reject buttons on the details page.
- New feature: Display nr. of characters (without spaces and points) and nr. of words on approving.
- Fixed several issues including frontend approval, CB plugin, mailing flow, etc.
article Factory Manager 1.7.0 released on December 6, 2008.
- New feature: Joomfish integration.
- New feature: Community Builder integration (resource box, author image, author image align), CB My Articles Tab.
- New feature: Author Image upload, Author Image enable/disable setting.
- New feature: Word Alert.
- New feature: Mail settings.
- New feature: User groups allowed to approve from front side, Quick reject reasons in toolbar in backend.
- New feature: Ordering in category select, enable/disable feature.
- New feature: Resource box enable/disable setting.
- Fixed issues including Sent mail address and site name were reversed, Timestamp issues on editing, ordering on frontpage.
article Factory Manager 1.6.0 released on August 28, 2008.
- New feature: Submission mode available to choose - Joomla 1.0.x style (intro, maintext in separated text-areas) or Joomla 1.5.x style (intro and main text separated by a read more tag).
- New feature: Search filter by keywords, creation date & last modified period.
- Fixed issue regarding Preview in the edit page is now in real time.
- other improvements.
article Factory Manager 1.5.6 released on August 19, 2008.
- New feature: limit number of characters per article (min, max).
- Configuration settings: allow all tags by leaving the field blank.
article Factory Manager 1.5.5 released on June 22, 2008.
- New feature in configuration settings: the front end user can set the end date of an article or not.
- Fixed issue regarding the end date, never is default now.
article Factory Manager 1.5.4 released on June 10, 2008.
- New feature: end date selection in article submission.
- New feature: configurable to modify dates to a posted article.
- New feature: manageable required Intro text.
- New feature: sorting of articles.
- Fixed issues regarding design in article detail page, pagination, JRoute redirecting, send mail date format, some hard coded variables and other minor improvements.
article Factory Manager 1.5.1 released on May 16, 2008.
- New feature: resource-box text can be configured to be concatenated to the article's maintext or not (admin settings).
- Missing tool-tips in article submission.
article Factory Manager 1.5.0 released on May 1, 2008.
- Redeveloped to be a native Joomla 1.5.x component.
- other improvements.
article Factory Manager 1.3.0 released on April 14, 2008.
- Restricted groups; groups can be restricted not to publish in selected sections, categories.
- Fixed issue regarding frontpage checkbox (checked/unchecked) in conformity with the article state (published, unpublished, ...) and the article 's front page publishing state.
- Fixed issue regarding the counting of the number of links on article submission
- Save as draft - custom message.
- Fixed issue regarding the pathway in frontend when doing a selection on my article.
- Fixed issue regarding the display of options when approving articles.
article Factory Manager 1.2.0 released on April 1, 2008.
- Scheduled articles; posters can choose the date when articles should be published.
article Factory Manager 1.1.2 released on March 26, 2008.
- Fixed an issue where the config value _ART_SET_publish_on_frontpage is ignored in saving a new article in frontend.
article Factory Manager 1.1.1 released on March 24, 2008.
- Fixed Layout, bigger size main text in article edit.
- Fixed JS Validation on save draft task.
- Fixed Reject from articles list.
- Fixed meta-key and meta-description values are now visible.
article Factory Manager 1.1.0 released on March 13, 2008.
- New feature: USER GROUPS can be chosen and saved in order to publish articles directly without approval.
- For publishing groups a new constant has been inserted in config (_ART_SET_allowed_groups).
- New feature: DRAFT - articles can now be saved also as draft.
- Drafts can be re-edited as draft or saved as pending (or published if allowed).
- New status ('draft') inserted in table #_art_articles_ref, column state.
- Fixed an issue where the article title was not updated in administration.
article Factory Manager 1.0.0 released on January 7, 2008.