500 JHtmlJQuery::ui not found 1 year 11 months ago #1

• Chris van der Westhuizen
  • Localtime: 07:17
  • Europe/Bucharest
I have Joomla 4.1.3 installed and Feedback Factory 3.1.3 installed. (and for this error below I enabled debugging and max error message)
I do not get solutions in Google, else I would have rather posted this with a solution. Sorry :-)
In the Admin, when I go to Feedback Factory and click on Dashboard I get the following error inside that page where I assume the dashboard items should be showing.
Joomla says it is not a fault with Joomla, but with the component. Maybe something to do with the namespace? Should be maybe the new "HTMLHelper::_"

Here's the error message:

An error has occurred.

500 JHtmlJQuery::ui not found.

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:180
2 Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() JROOT/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/views/dashboard/tmpl/default.php:20
3 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:436
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:220
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/lib/adminview.php:36
6 FeedbackFactoryAdminView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/views/dashboard/view.html.php:35
7 FeedbackFactoryBackendViewDashboard->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:735
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_feedbackfactory/feedbackfactory.php:26
10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
17 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Please help.
Kind Regards
Chris
www.getafix.biz and www.fondship.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.