Payment gateway is not correctly configured 1 year 11 months ago #1

• Curtis Harding
  • Localtime: 09:30
  • Europe/Bucharest
Hello Kind Sirs,

I purchased Auction Factory a couple of years ago and I'm almost ready to go live. Very nice component by the way. I have yet to ask for help, however I am experiencing a lingering issue that I just can't seem to figure out. From the "balances" area in the back-end when I attempt to pay an auctioneer what they are owed, I am receiving the following error:

"Payment gateway (Paypal Payment Method) is not correctly configured, initialization error!"

The auctioneer that I am attempting to pay is a test account that I set up and a Paypal address has indeed been assigned to the account profile. I have likewise configured the site's Paypal email address from within the Paypal gateway settings.

One other piece that I should mention is that I am using Community Builder integration. I have configured several field mappings that link Auction Factory fields to Community Builder fields. One such field is the Paypal email address for user accounts. Is it possible that this could be creating the problem that I'm experiencing?

I saw one other post from someone who was experiencing something similar to this, but I believe their problem was that the user account did not have a Paypal address assigned to it. This is not the case for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.