auction Factory 4.2.1 released on November 13, 2014.
- New feature: auto republish auction (using CRON).
- Improved details for order items. Eg. 'Pay for featured (Auction: The name of auction)' instead of confused 'Pay for featured'.
- Fixed issues regarding validator for image uploader, suggestions for BIN auctions.
auction Factory 4.2.0 released on October 24, 2014.
- New feature: Add to Cart for Pay per Featured, Pay per Contact and Add Balance.
- New module: View Cart Info.
- Fixed issues regarding removing '/component/com_auctionfactory/' from SEF URL, theme cloning simple_xml error due to removed method.
auction Factory 4.1.8 released on June 27, 2014.
- New feature: BIN price is always visible in all modules and not only after someone has made a bid.
- New feature: added new phone placeholder into email templates for receipt, auctioneer and winner.
- Added new branding.
- Fixed issue regarding auctions listings filtered by users (removing typecasting to array).
auction Factory 4.1.7 released on June 17, 2014.
- Update theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.5.0).
- Removed all deprecated methods.
auction Factory 4.1.6 released on May 30, 2014.
- New feature: add bids by admin in name of any bidders from backend for all public type auctions.
- Defined DS constant for auction search plugin in order to be compatible with Joomla 3.3 version.
- Fixed issues regarding display user profile box to 100% width of its container, FB like button on user profile page, fix menu item task for loading a specific user profile.
auction Factory 4.1.5 released on May 23, 2014.
- New feature: Module for displaying Latest viewed auctions.
- Remove from new/edit auction page the BIN manual or auto accept button.
- Added 'Cancel bid' for seller into bids history.
auction Factory 4.1.4 released on May 22, 2014.
- New feature: added Social Factory profile integration.
- New feature: added module for making auction suggestions based by user bids or his watchlist.
auction Factory 4.1.2 released on April 22, 2014.
- Added gateway name for order details page.
- Fixed issues regarding user plugin class name.
- Joomla 3.3 compatibilities for user profile.
auction Factory 4.1.1 released on April 2, 2014.
- Added Smarty config template variables.
- Added email notification in order to inform seller about receiving a suggestion for some of his BIN auctions.
- Added Email management: Sort drop-down emails listing by user type like 'Seller', 'Bidder', 'Admin', 'User'.
- Fixed issue regarding display quantity left for BIN auctions type.
auction Factory 4.1.0 released on March 21, 2014.
- Default template made responsive and improved visual elements.
auction Factory 4.0.0 released on February 4, 2014.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
auction Factory 3.6.3 released on June 17, 2014.
- Update theFactory Framework to 2.5.1 (from 2.5.0).
- Removed all deprecated methods.
auction Factory 3.6.2 released on April 22, 2014.
- Added gateway name for order details page.
auction Factory 3.6.1 released on January 24, 2014.
- Fixed several issues including prevent listing a null suggestion in Received suggestion list, display the correct total price with shipping price applied.
auction Factory 3.6.0 released on December 6, 2013.
- New feature: display auctioneer details only for auction winner and not for all bidders.
- New Payment gateway: Autorize.net
auction Factory 3.5.4 released on November 5, 2013.
- New feature: Email notifications for add/remove from blacklist, new auction approving.
- Changed refreshing currencies rates from Google to Yahoo API due to discontinued service.
- Fixed several issues including display red sign for compulsory custom fields, hide custom fields without value, add a space after each comma in the check-box options list for custom fields, hide 'Add to blacklist' link when blacklisting feature is turned off.
auction Factory 3.5.3 released on October 25, 2013.
- Fixed several issues including database in order to highlight the accepted bid, conditions for the 'Accept' link to appear, disable/enable FB button, display current bid instead of initial bid for private auctions for all of my auctions, accepting bid for auctions public type and manual selecting winner (when in settings 'Allow seller to accept bids before auction ends' is set to NO).
auction Factory 3.5.2 released on October 4, 2013.
- Implemented filters feature in order to use thousand separator inside to 'thefactory' framework accordingly to component settings.
- Fixed issues regarding installer, icon and link for new auction with subcategory selected onto categories page, BIN price validator, integration with Love Factory (add predefined custom fields for powerseller, verified, isSeller and isBidder), hide tabs WithBIN and WithoutBIN from auctions listing accordingly with general settings, hide link to payments balance and history in case each of payments items are turned off, BIN option with disable status, displaying BIN button when items are turned off, place BIN when no quantity is selected, SQL error at BIN with no quantity and autoaccept.
- Note: is recommended for all customers which have installed the 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 versions to proceed with a clean install of version 3.5.2 in order to have all database fields.
auction Factory 3.5.1 released on September 27, 2013.
- New feature: Blacklist.
- Fixed several issues including display of earned income, translatable language strings for 'bids' module.
auction Factory 3.5.0 released on September 16, 2013.
- Implemented new thefactory framework.
- New Withdraw feature included (part from 'thefactory' framework).
- Front-end tabs style changed to look like bootstrap tabs style.
- My profile page changed (payment balance and payments history was moved in a new page).
- In theFactory fields module useful for search forms: added filter for CF selectlist type fields in order listing only used options (in either auctions or user profile pages), added option for CF type 'Text Input Field' in order listing it as an input type text or as a selectlist pre-filed with all find-ed values in either auctions or user profile pages.
- All translated strings were customized to be lower case.
- Fixed multiple issues.
- Note: If used, CB plugins have to be reinstalled manually from Auction Factory Settings -> Profile Integration -> Community Builder integration selected then on 'Setup fields assignments' page 'Install CB plugins'; this step is also described onto http://wiki.thefactory.ro/doku.php?id=joomla25:auction:integrations
auction Factory 3.3.0 released on August 13, 2013.
- New feature: added my extended profile feature for integration with Love Factory user profile including: Add funds to my balance, My payments history, Recent ratings, My received messages, Default auction settings. Necessary steps to bring on this feature are in Auction Factory: 1. Go to 'Profile Integration', choose 'Love Factory' user profile -> Save. 2. 'Setup fields assignments' -> do some assignments -> Save; then in Love Factory: 1. Go to Settings -> Fields -> New field. 2. At type, choose 'BidsGetMyProfileExtended', set a title for this new field -> Save & Close. 3. Go to Settings -> Pages -> Profile view. 4. Add created field to desired Zone and Column -> Save & Close.
- Improved process when bidding.
- Fixed several issues including decimal separator, date picker when bidding under IE and custom fields, time, dates and countdown, required and empty custom fields, tab overflow, user balance, tag limit, removed from datetime bids helper reset feature to current datetime in case of past dates (it breaks start date which is almost all the time in past), apply user time zone for orders and payments listings (inside of thefactory framework), registration through component, display the title accordingly either for edit user profile or register user profile, redirect user to homepage after login preventing loading Joomla user profile when is set to use auction user profile, etc.
auction Factory 3.2.9 released on January 14, 2013.
- Added option to allow multi-language display for categories on frontend.
- Fixed issue regarding display local time zone instead of UTC on payments history and on payment details pages, Paypal IPN handler.
auction Factory 3.2.8 released on December 27, 2012.
- New module: Search price range.
- Fixed several issues regarding email notifications.
auction Factory 3.2.7 released on December 17, 2012.
- New payment item: "Debtors Constraints" (in order to disable relevant tasks for debtors).
auction Factory 3.2.6 released on November 30, 2012.
- New feature: alphabetical filter on category listing.
- New feature: "new listing" button for each category.
- Improved layout for modules.
- New features for Multi-List Auctions module including Ending soon auctions, Show only BIN auction and Carousel style.
- Fixed some small display issues.
auction Factory 3.2.5 released on November 23, 2012.
- Improved auction details page.
- Improved category pages.
- Fixed several small issues.
auction Factory 3.2.0 released on October 29, 2012.
- Improved layout on frontend.
auction Factory 3.1.0 released on October 15, 2012.
- Improved layout on backend.
- New feature: new/edit auction on backend.
auction Factory 3.0.0 released on September 17, 2012.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
- Improved Template System management.
- Improved Payment Gateway integration.
- Improved User Payments/Balance System.
- Improved Multiple Currency management (including daily exchange rate update).
- Improved Layout (Front and Backend).
- Improved Custom Fields management.
- Improved Seller/Buyer group management.
- Improved/rewritten codebase.
- New feature: Users may upload funds into their account and use them for any payment item.
- SQL optimization.
- Legacy code cleanup.
- NOTE: Starting with this version the BidBand has been removed.
auction Factory 2.6.3 released on May 28, 2012.
- Improved proxy bidding.
- Fixed issues regarding shipment on computing total price, proxy not going inactive when overbidded by a normal bid, auto-extend, import from CSV, sending mails on new bid, etc.
auction Factory 2.6.2 released on April 27, 2012.
auction Factory 2.6.1 released on April 2, 2012.
- New feature: bid history in admin auctions list.
- Fixed several issues including search in archive.
auction Factory 2.6.0 released on March 21, 2012.
- Improved code-base.
- Fixed issues including buyers premium, single/multiple payment options, CB non existent profile field.
- Note: Templates have to be upgraded!
auction Factory 2.5.7released on February 11, 2012.
- Fixed multiple issues including save settings, SQL query error when using profile integration, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.6 released on February 7, 2012.
- Fixed multiple issues regarding closed auctions from the Backend, prices under My auctions, My bids, My watchlist, My Won Bid, My Suggestion, Suggestion showing too many decimals, My Taskpad, CB Integration, "Enable range min increase" enabled in the backend, auction posting, listing credit, featured auction, public auction/auction without BIN/BIN only Auction, quantity, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.5 released on January 31, 2012.
- New feature: settings which lets the admin set number of decimals, decimal separator and thousand separator for all the prices displayed by the component.
- Several improvements like timestamps in admin are now displayed using Joomla timezone offset.
- Fixed issues regarding auction listing, missing submenu item in admin, currency issues on upgrade from previous versions, BIN price display, Paypal IPN when using float prices, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.4 released on January 19, 2012.
- Fixed issues regarding admin payments interface, custom fields, "simple gallery" on frontend, Udde integration, decimal prices, backup, category leaves, search, prices display, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.3 released on January 13, 2012.
- Fixed issues regarding adding more images to an auction, lytebox gallery, caching categories (for sites with many categories), showing correct custom fields on auction edit, won bids filtering issue, published auctions filtering issue, grid display (only one column), Paypal redirect link, several hours missing for auctions with fixed period (set by admin), multiple decimals prices, several misplaced seller info on auction details page, Joomla search plugin, view user details in backend, category selection page, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.2 released on January 10, 2012.
- Fixed issues regarding quick add categories, Joomla search plugin issue, save settings on backend (when using TinyMce), user information display in backend, prices with multiple decimals issue, min_increase, bid list on frontend, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.1 released on January 6, 2012.
- Fixed several issues including country manager, select country on user registration, PayPal IPN, etc.
auction Factory 2.5.0 released on December 29, 2011.
- New Product Concept.
- Improved code-base.
- Fixed several issues.
auction Factory 2.2.9 released on August 31, 2011.
- Fixed issues regrading image settings (require main image), credit names, package images, email notification (sent to backend), edit profile (country), charging credits for listing, payment gateways config fields names, user status/ACL, notification on reported auctions, registration, date/time format, enable expiration hour, interval increment, end hour on "post offer", send payment notice on commission, filter on category, allow auctioneers to change min. increase, choose winner link without ID, showing all payment gateways when "Use multiple payment Gateways for checkout" setting was disabled, edit auction, add manual payment (credits), search auctions after number, deselecting payment method on edit auction, Powerseller using CB, silver, bronze auctions and add manual payment display on taskpad, buy packages from taskpad, filtering on My bids listing, countdown and translate in mod_bids, default listing order for auctions (ORDER BY start_date DESC), filter for "My won bids", Joomfish display, calendar under IE8, Joomla search plugin, import CSV (if currency not defined), time-zone, proxy bidding, remove image (in custom fields with type "image"), upload multiple images to an auction, bidding after auction expires, displaying "verified" user image, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.8 released on August 8, 2011.
- New feature: feature: improved upgrade method; no need to uninstall the component first; user just installs the new version as any other Joomla component, while the installation process takes care that all the files are being upgraded and preserves the settings file, template and CSS files. If any settings file or templates file will be found, then they won't be overwritten.
- Fixed several issues including module category full tree, ACL (redirection), categories SEF links, choosing the correct winner for automatic auctions, router.php, edit/save auction, CB settings, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.7 released on August 1, 2011.
- Fixed several issues including ACL, datetime type on custom fields, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.6 released on July 19, 2011.
- Improved payment gateways.
- Fixed issues regarding payments, filtering auctions, modules, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.5 released on June 28, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding computing time differences (affecting expiring auctions, reposting auctions and other time-related features), countdown time offset, SQL statements, ACL.
auction Factory 2.2.4 released on June 10, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding: routing the seller's profile page, Facebook "like" link, debug code in "accepting bid" functionality, currency dropdown, cron, tabs display, calendar issue on add/edit auction, commission pricing.
auction Factory 2.2.3 released on June 3, 2011.
- New feature: Facebook Like button available on the auction details page and user profile (enable/disable from backend).
- Several code improvements.
- Fixed issues regarding the custom fields, menu items, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.2 released on May 25, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding CB integration, CSV import, displaying/saving end-date for some specific formats on auction edit, category selection page, displaying custom fields for the assigned categories, payment button for auction winners, wrong redirecting after new/save auction, edit profile, saving correct start/end dates when users are not able to edit them, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.1 released on May 16, 2011.
- Fixed issues including custom fields, start/end dates, JS calendar, date format, saving CB fields mapping, language strings, etc.
auction Factory 2.2.0 released on May 5, 2011.
- Multiple code improvements.
- Fixed several issues.
auction Factory 2.1.3 released on March 27, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding search users, generate/restore backup, advanced search, RSS view available for guests, search by fields mapped with CB, CB tab "My Auction Settings" available only for sellers, CB integration, CB plugins notices, etc.
auction Factory 2.1.2 released on February 9, 2011.
- New Payment Gateways: Sage Payments, Sage Pay, Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer).
- Fixed issues regarding category SEF (harcoded jos_ ,lighter compare of cat name), administrator link to settings after install, custom fields administration (category pane toggle, category pane hidden when no categories. categories assigned displayed in listing in tooltip), administrator empty shipping submission validation, frontend unlogged calendar not showing on Search page, packages missing image in buy package page, searchable custom fields, parse application.ini when "parse_ini_file" function is disabled, using JFile/JFolder wrappers instead of PHP native functions for file operations, min. increase intervals misbehavior, CB settings warnings, etc.
auction Factory 2.1.0 released on January 14, 2011.
- New feature: Joomla User registering (profile filling, not logged fill profile, joomla registering fields, system plugin redirects to auction profile creation).
- New feature: ordering criteria by highest bid in front auctions list.
- Optimization: when guest messaging disabled hide Ask Question Button.
- Fixed issues regarding buyers premium, search auctioneers, Router Itemid set as list auctions ' task menu item if task not found in menu items, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.9 released on December 14, 2010.
- Optimization: core sendMails method if no "Mail From" setting defined in global configuration, a super administrator will be notified instead.
- Optimization: core sendMails method Juri::root() replaced with Juri::base().
- Optimization on loading custom fields.
- Fixed issues regarding: Backup/Restore, Guest Messages not visible for logged users, Price Contact, BIN with multiple items, JS (sales only 1 item no matter of choice), Auctions module with Joomfish, save Recaptcha settings, Price Commission Power Seller and accept suggestions, display suggestions tab to auctioneer to accept suggestion, winning list in template, required image not "required" while editing, saving user profile, missing ItemId for price purchasing links, template (t_bid_list on accept !$auction->close_offer replaced with ($auction->close_offer !=1 || !$auction->winner_id)), some missing language definitions, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.8 released on December 10, 2010.
- Optimization: start date validation on submission.
- Optimization: JS DOM on backend.
- Fixed several issues including BID and BIN doubling quantity, display auctions start in future, export XLS, backend Shipping Area removal, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.7 released on December 6, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including default language detection, commission for BIN, Tags of more then 1 word, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.6 released on December 3, 2010.
- New feature: Time Archiving mode Days/Month.
- Optimisation: Image Resize (CB GD bundled 2.0.28).
- Fixed several issues including category order, ratings on listing page, install CB plugins, payparameter, Tags task in ACL, cbimport ("database.tables") in cb user profile, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.5 released on November 29, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including template watchlist thumbnail image, missing min. increase as setting on import CSV, automatic auction and BIN,edit profile, menu links, saving max. nr. of tags, Paypal button on closed auction, image saving, tickbox gallery, several IE behaviour issues, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.4 released on November 26, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including search auctioneers, MySQL query error, thefactory ini paymentparam, SEF on categories update, messages on bulk import, custom fields, select boxes null select option for compulsory select boxes, closing BIN only auctions, category filter RSS, unpublished filter on backend, template disabled automatic setting, terms&conditions for BIN, BIN only and bid band, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.3 released on November 23, 2010.
- New feature: clear all categories (remove all categories and SEF table).
- New feature: Cancel button on edit page to return back to edit.
- Fixed several issues including require image setting, profiler, gallery plugin, price bid settings, CB integration and tabs, SEF on Edit and Cancel, price listing GUI, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.2 released on November 19, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including Country anager, backend warning: missing APP_INTEGRATION_BIDS, posting Bin Only Auctions JS Errors in IE8, missing SemiColon at confirm in auction page JS, CSS in IE8, missing ACL Tasks Grid (Detailed View pulic), ACL Missing task/view (after winning auction, redirect to forbiden page), IE8 Rating JS Error, old Capcha Call in Clasic Theme, legacy Mospathname on import, save Settings losses selected Gallery Plugin and resets to YUI, Bid Band with min. increase, not Found method install_menu in backend, Bulk Import, selecting CB, redirect on Price Listing Plugin, Payment Parameter display when CB, savin on requiring image, bid with payment items, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.1 released on November 16, 2010.
- New Classic theme available.
- Menu Help for backend Joomla's menu interface.
- Improved user profile registration form instead of profile page when no profile was found.
- Fixed issues regarding price commissions, Tags task, report pagination, default view, tab Auction Page jcarousel IE, saving on pricing plugins, PHP4, etc.
auction Factory 2.0.0 released on November 8, 2010.
- Product release for Joomla 1.5.x exclusively.
- New theme available.
- Improvements and optimizations on the category system (tree category layout, disable main category posting if subcat exists), custom fields, payment plugins, template positions, user area (reviews, inbox, CB integrations, search users form, show users template), BID band, Recaptcha Integration, pricing packages, etc.
- Improved administration area (users, comments, categories, countries, ratings, auction list, payments, shipping, increase range, etc.)
auction Factory 1.7.5 released on January 31, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding doubling quantity when two bids, choosing winner when quantity equals one.
auction Factory 1.7.4 released on December 1, 2010.
- Fixed several issues including Itemid when SEF enabled, Paypal Logo, ShowSearch pagination, Jquery Category module loading script without Jquery param, Default Payment Gateway, etc.
auction Factory 1.7.3 released on September 28, 2010.
- New feature: added Smarty cache status for administrator (warning if not writable).
- Optimization: notices stripped from States Filter Module
- Fixed several issues including save as default and save BIN Only where initial price was not displayed, default automatic value was not saved for BIN only auction, Auto-extend not adjusted to Auction component Time Offset, cancel auction when compulsory custom fields defined, loading language file on backend, Bin accept, UTF-8 for Java-script language files, start date on edit, etc.
auction Factory 1.7.2 released on June 11, 2010.
- New feature: Component Time offset.
- New module: States and Cities tree (works only with the component users profile; no CB support; needs 'States' as custom field; set in the module parameters tab the name of the state custom field).
- Fixed issues regarding CSV import issue on payment (multiple payments enabled) field.
auction Factory 1.7.1 released on June 9, 2010.
- New module: Full Category Tree.
- Fixed several issues including JS (countdown and rating) under Joomla 1.0.x., end date when "Allow Users to specify Auction End Date" disabled, end date displayed without time if Time format "H:i:A" selected, CSV bulk import not adding images, price contact plugin when unlogged.
auction Factory 1.7.0 released on May 27, 2010.
- New feature: Filters for Custom Fields.
- New feature: My Won Auctions filter (filter for my auctions where its possible to select closed auctions with winning bid).
- New feature: enable/disable Fully automatic auction; when disabled - default selected value.
- New module: Full Tree Categories.
- New feature: email notifications for seller on posting and reposting.
- New feature: highest bid column in exported xls file.
- Template: highest bidder row in details page.
- Several optimizations including user profile (refferer after save), image.class.php.
- Fixed several issues including Joomfish on custom fields, added payment_info in t_auctiondetials.tpl, field validation message as language definition, ListAuction task filter (query), ancStore instead of store in saveBid (accept bid), edit BIN ONLY auction (showing Start Price), payment button on mywonbids, category page count, stars filling error on My ratings CB Plugin tab, CB plugins notices stripped, CB Plugin My Bids (for BIN auctions, private" instead of "BIN"), etc.
auction Factory 1.6.9 released on March 1, 2010.
- Optimization: new templates in templates/elements/auction_details
(separate template for the bid list and for the bid/ bin/ suggestion payment area)
- Optimization: new template flags ( true or false vars) for auction detail template
bid_list_tab; // Flag for displaying bid_list tab
has_placed_bids; // Auction has bids, bins or suggestions
- Optimization: Payment List for winner auctioneer
the bins, accepted suggestions payed separately
- Optimization: Auction can still be edited if no bidders (has_placed_bids)
- Optimization: The initial quantity is stored in the nr_items var.
- Fixed issues including: Itemid with SEF, vars template assigning, (is_my_auction, is_bidder, bid list, suggestions list), payment display in backend, CB ratings tab date inconsistency, decreasing quantity, amount to pay issue for winner auctioneer, reserve price, display and amount to pay, modules language, timezone, listing plugin, shipment, bid expire, bid band, auto extending $mosConfig_offset, daylight time saving display, some notices, missing info in my auctions, joomfish translation for categories, commission add manual payment in backend (select currency), etc.
auction Factory 1.6.8 released on January 18, 2010.
- Community Builder tabs optimizations and issues: pagination issues, My Watchlist Tab includes current bid now, My Bids Tab wrong labeling of "Outbid", My Ratings Tab contains now the rating date.
- Custom Fields and page Positions optimizations and issues: details page joining auction and users fields, Editor Type html stripping issue, saving empty options issue for optioned field types, Field type more extensible, Attributes for field type (html meaning attributes), future scope parameters for field type.
- Various optimizations and issues: Cron choose Winner sorting issue, join with user profile at listing tasks, Custom Fields via Custom Positions support for other then List Auctions task (My Auctions, My watchlist), Router.php, Custom fields required twice when Ads, Reverse, Raffle where installed, My Won Bids Shipping Price, when Auction has shipping areas prices; payment must be done by directing to the details page to select the shipping price, etc., Custom fields when using Joomfish, Price Suggestion on Quantity, Auction Factory ACL new methods entry's; CB Fatal Error in Plugins, etc.
auction Factory 1.6.7 released on December 28, 2009.
- New features: Quantity for BIN Only and Price Suggestions
- New features: Custom Positions / Custom Fields
- New features: Auction Category Selecting Page at new listing
- Fixed several issues including category modules auction counting, session saving error, one single image instead of gallery with a single image with useless navigation, etc.
auction Factory 1.6.6 released on November 5, 2009.
- New feature: Price Suggestions for BIN only auctions; allows sending 3 suggestions per auction, automatic notification after 24 hours, automatic rejection after 48 hours (new templates for "my suggestions" and "my received suggestions").
- Query optimizations.
- Fixed several issues including show highest bidder, shipping prices, max. bid, erase fields, version info update for php 5.3.0, notices, warnings, guest messaging, module categories, bids ACL suggestion task added, bid listing (accept must not appear to BIN's on quantities but only to Bids), Custom Field radio box type saving , Template optimization (quantity display for each suggestion list), etc.
auction Factory 1.6.5 released on September 24, 2009.
- New feature: Custom Fields.
- New feature: Bidding Band.
- New feature: Bidding increments.
- New feature: running only BIN Auctions.
- New feature: Auto-Extend (if a bid is received x minutes of end of action, then it auto-extends by x minutes and displays the number of auto-extensions; enable/disable).
- New feature: Configurable Shipping prices for several admin defined zones.
- New feature: Buyers Premium (ability to add buyers premium as a percentage of BIN or auction price).
- New feature: UddeIm integration (compatible with both types of versions 1.2 and 1.8).
- New feature: Task admin to view bid history.
- Improved Settings for types of auctions and configuration.
- Improved Search with ordering, auto suggest, showing actual sellers and administrators only.
- Improved CSV Import.
- improved Pricing listing and Commission.
- Improved Modules (sort by field, filter for featured).
- New MyAuctions filter for Unsold items.
- Improved new listings with default values.
- Fixed several issues including display country name, pricing item on backend, counter for MyAuctions and MyBids, messages on proxy bidding, report mail to superadmin, email content to installer, commissions order, SQL bids, commissioning order on plugin, notice on plugin commission, new email fields (Item Name, Auctioneer name, Time, Bid - when proxy bidding the current bid and the bidders MAX BID -, Description of Item, Bidders Phone, Bidders Name, Bidders Email Address), last bid info in email content, empty shipping, edit with end date, mosstripslashes on title details, setting verified users, jquery with mootools on gallery, preferential categories as plugin settings, admin add categories under root, site time zone, paypal button in mywon bids, highest bidder, CB Pagination, etc.
auction Factory 1.6.0 released on July 6, 2009.
- New feature: Endless Subcategories Levels.
- New feature: Differentiated Payments and Commissions per Category.
- New toolbar in plugins interface.
- Fixed issues regarding notices, Joomfish, payment plugin, display winning bid in admin, etc.
auction Factory 1.5.8 released on May 19, 2009.
- New feature: configurable (enable/disable) sending messages as guest (validated with captcha; enable/disable).
- New feature: enable/disable displaying auctions from categories and subcategories (yes: when filter by a category it displays auctions from its subcategories too; no: just the auctions from the categories).
- Fixed several issues including code improvement, quotes issue for short description, concurrent simultaneous bidding issue, RSS Dates, admin Cancel task toolbar, deleting currencies and payments when using cancel button, made public task "tags", Js Error in My Ratings CB Plugin, amounts possible issue for more than 2 decimals (float changed to varchar), missing checkbox definition in admin for the countdown setting, SEO for J!1.5.x, order for varchar amounts, pricing comission saving payment, task pay_comission was not public, min_increase, payment plugin issue, ACL for J!1.5.11, etc.
auction Factory 1.5.7 released on February 10, 2009.
- New feature: Gallery plugins system.
- New feature: implemented a second image YUI Gallery (admin option to choose a gallery).
- New feature: made min. increase configurable by auctioneers (if admin enabled).
- New feature: categories module can display number of auctions.
- Fixed issues regarding proxy bidding (single user, more proxy bids on several auctions), main image, js countdown, template, min_increase works with digits, tags public task, category modules divs.
auction Factory 1.5.6 released on January 21, 2009.
- Fixed issues regarding the comission plugin (with CRON, BIN, percantage), listacutions in bids.acl.php, RSS XML Parsing Error, removed several notices.
auction Factory 1.5.5 released on January 6, 2009.
- New feature: Differentiated Commissions for Powersellers, verified and regular users.
- New feature: Moneybookers Payment Method.
- New feature: Multiple Payment Gateways.
- New feature: Notification on manual payment approval.
- New feature: API for 3rd party Payment Gateways published.
- Fixed several issues and code improvements.
auction Factory 1.5.2 released on December 15, 2008.
- New feature: Pay-per-Contact Plugin.
- New feature: Pay-per-Bid Plugin.
- Fixed several issues including on tags class, etc.
auction Factory 1.5.1 released on December 2, 2008.
- New feature: Joomfish Integration (available only under J1.5).
- Payment Plugin: added currency support and notice field.
- Fixed issues regarding the currency in mails template of the plugin payments; public task on rss, module to display auctions with start date < today, Tags, MyBids.
auction Factory 1.5.0 released on November 3, 2008.
- New Feature: Commissions Plugin.
- New Feature: Shipping Price.
- New Module: TAGS Cloud (available only under J! 1.5.x).
- Fixed issues involving proxy bidding, CRON under legacy mode, IE Template, Tooltip.
auction Factory 1.4.5 released on September 22, 2008.
- Support for Joomla 1.5.x Legacy Mode
auction Factory 1.4.2 released on August 29, 2008.
- New Feature: XLS Export.
- New Modules: Random and Featured Auctions.
- Fixed issues involving months-minutes format and pagination.
auction Factory 1.4.1 released on July 30, 2008.
- Search Mambot
- Reserved Price
- Meta Tags in Auction details page and page title taken from the acution title
- Admin feature to set images as required
- Admin feature to resize images to x MB
- Fixed issues regarding: search tags, proxy bid (first bid), modul (picture display), BIN < Max. Bid + increase, date format, last day of month bidding, back-up & restore, choosing winner when auction is expired, included all xml paramaters into language file, My ratings on the CB tab, Template in IE and html tags, etc.
auction Factory 1.4.0 released on May 5, 2008.
- Templating using Smarty-engine
- RSS Feeds including Latest Auctions, Categories present on the platform and User Filter
- Tags (Blog Style) for each Auction which can be also used as filters
- Unique Auction Number searchable and SEF implemented
- User Groups ACL from Native Joomla Groups or CB Community Builder Custom Fields
- Powerseller and Verified User
- Featured Auctions (Gold, Silver and Bronze)
- Minutes Countdown
- PayPal Payment Method
- Improved Rating System
Delete, Purge Auctions
Allow / Disable Messages between Bidder/Seller
Editing Categories of each auction
Setting Featured auctions
new Menu Item: My Won Bids
search by Location
confirmation window on the BIN button
new notification to the auctioneer when an auction ends and they are no winners
new icons in the list of auctions by editing the template
module option to display an image before the auction
CB plugins Task Pad tab
- various new features and tweaks.
auction Factory 1.0.4 released on 1 May, 2008.
- new notification to the user when he was outbidded
- improved modules
- several issues fixed regarding CRON, display, etc.
auction Factory 1.0.3 released on December 7, 2007.
- New! Decimal Price and Bids are now supported!
- Search Filter available now also for Categories
- Added new Notifications Types
- Better error output regarding Bulk Import
- New Mail Setting - Enable/Disable individual notifications types
- New Admin Options - Enable/Disable Messages between auctioneer and bidders, configurable Items per page
- Extended Rating System from 5/5 to 10/10
- Several new Display tweaks added
- Several Bugs fixed regarding CRON, Email Notifications, Payment Type, Currency, etc.
auction Factory 1.0.2 released on November 11, 2007.
- New Auction Photo Gallery - uses Lightbox Script
- New Category Module - Tree Shaped Module
- Quick Category Management added (add many new categories very quickly)
- Bulk insert Auctions - Users can upload a CSV-file containing Auctions + Images as Zip
- Backup and Restore for admin - Quick backup of the auction site
- Cron script issues fixed and more notifications added in Cron
- Added new notification: New Auction Confirmation
- Several display issues (categories, auction list CSS, etc.) and minor bugs fixed
auction Factory 1.0.1released on October 03, 2007.
- Community Builder Integration (Profile is taken from CB)
- Integrated Community Builder plugin pack - 4! different Plugins - MyAuctions, MyBids, MyRatings, MyWatchlist!
- New! Categories and SEF for Categories! There is one Directory-Sytle view and a Tree shaped Category Module (like a Menu)
- Easy Currency Configuration
- Easy Payment Methods Configuration
- Archive Setting (very old Auctions get automatically deleted)
- Several Bug fixed
auction Factory 1.0.0 released on August 28, 2007.