Love Factory 2.4.0 released on August 18, 2011.
- Support for Joomla 1.7.x.
Love Factory 2.3.7 released on August 1, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding Google map location on user profile view in backend, tags on notifications emails, deleting videos, display banned users on dashboard, dashboard payments, gallery, text field on advanced search page using slider, search condition on text field, random members module (members displayed on rows), create new group link shown when users were not allowed to create new groups, admin creating group from backend with no Love Factory profile (photo, link), backend dashboard latest reports (report type not defined).
Love Factory 2.3.6 released on June 23, 2011.
- New feature: Love Factory Latest Viewed: visits are no longer stored in session, but in the database; added date display mode option; added show unique/all option.
- New feature: possibility to select where to redirect the user after logging in using the Login Form (not the module); requires the Love Factory System plugin to be enabled.
- Fixed issues regarding display mode in Love Factory Profile Visitors module, My Friends pagination, default language for email notifications, "&" in members map members links.
Love Factory 2.3.5 released on June 9, 2011.
- New feature: option to show unique visitors or all visits on the Profile Visitors module.
- New feature: Info Bar enabled by default.
- New feature: added pagination to the Random Members module.
New feature: email notifications enabled by default for new users.
- Fixed issues regarding pagination on Latest Members module, permissions when creating the user folder on registration, email notifications field disabled if email notifications are disabled from settings, last seen on field value.
Love Factory 2.3.4 released on April 27, 2011.
- New feature: members with same location shown as list (with pagination) in Members' Map and Radius Search page.
- New feature: member's info shown as tool tip in Members' Map and Radius Search page.
- New feature: display x number of groups per page.
- Fixed issues regarding using location fields to determine user position and user location is empty (remove old location), sending multiple notification mails to admins when user changes membership, payment when gender pricing is enabled, swf-upload when system language plugin is enabled, empty option line for fields, template, photo comment add when system language plugin enabled, registration mail as html format, height field when set to metric, spacer field on edit and search page, users not active for "Session Lifetime" minutes (from Global Configuration) will be shown as offline, spacer field update, users online search condition, main photo upload field on the registration page (when not required and user doesn't upload a photo), profile status update with UTF-8 characters, Latest Members module display under IE 7, etc.
Love Factory 2.3.3 released on April 8, 2011.
- New feature: option to show/hide members with default membership from searches: quick and advanced (enable/disable option in back-end settings).
- Fixed issues regarding user profile page link, membership plans page (no. of months, smarty display), payment gateway confirmation (dispaly no. of months), swfuploader debug mode, main photo upload on fill-in page IE 7, missing language strings.
Love Factory 2.3.2 released on April 6, 2011.
- New feature: Location Fields are now set in the Integration zone for Google Maps: city, state, country.
Love Factory 2.3.1 released on April 4, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding added blank option to date of birth, in case date of birth is not required, users are not assigned a default birth date, AJAX search for friends on Top Friends page.