- General: these are the general settings for the Love Factory Joomla 1.5 component.
- Enable user comments: Choose whether or not users can post comments on profiles.
- Enable user messages: Choose whether or not users can send each other messages.
- Enable user rating: Enable or disable the rating system for each profile.
- Enable user email notify: If enabled users receive notifications via email.
- Nr. of search results shown per page: How many matches will be shown per page when searching.
- Allow guests to view user pages: This enables people without an account to view profiles.
- Send end membership notification: An email notification will be sent to the user at membership expiration if enabled.
- Terms and Conditions: Users will be required to accept the Terms and Conditions when creating an account.
In the Technical tab you can enable the Smarty Templates, more info about the Love Factory templates can be found here.
- Photos: here you can set the pictures and thumbnails maximum resolutions.
- Memberships: The Love Factory component features up to 4 User Levels that allow you to set the maximum number of photos and friends that rank of user can have, 0 is for unlimited. Each Level can be disabled or enabled and given a Title.
As a general setting you can choose to display the membership icons.
- Payment Gateways: For payments you can opt between using PayPal, MoneyBookers or both. To choose which you want to use select yes or no in the Enable tab of the respective gateway. Enter you own email address, set the currency and you can to go the Pricing area where you can configure the Membership Plans.
- Notifications: Here you can write the template messages that will be sent to users for for reports or membership expiration notification.
- Terms and Conditions: If enabled from the General Settings tab, users will be required to agree to the Terms and Conditions you write here.
Revised "Love Factory" version 1.2.x.