Raffle Factory provides allot of the features encountered in the "Auction Factory Suite", but this time specialized in the raffle field, with specific settings like:
- Price per ticket.
- Buyer can purchase several tickets; ticket numbers will be sent to the buyer, for each purchased ticket.
- Administrator statistics to see the number of purchased tickets per each auction.
- Payments will be processed with the integrated payment methods, like paypal, moneybookers or with the possibility to integrate new payment gateways using the published API.
- email notifications for all stages (enable/disable)
- public statistic to see original total number of available tickets and total number of tickets sold to date.
- Seller has option to end raffle early before all tickets sold, a winner will be automatically random chosen, notified and displayed in the auction.
- user can see his purchased tickets (won/selected for top 100/selected for top 10/selected for top 3/lost).
- read more...
Raffle Factory 1.3.1 released on February 2, 2011.
- Fixed some modules incompatibilities.
Raffle Factory 1.3.0 released on December 3, 2010.
- Changed code in order to be able to run simultaneously on the same Joomla installation as the latest available Auction Factory.