Advertisement Factory is a Joomla! extension that allows web users to post advertisements such as links, thumbnails, banners, etc.
The permitted advertisements will be displayed on custom modules, where webmasters can define the price.
- Users can buy advertisements that trigger on the number of clicks, impressions or time interval
- Create multiple pricing plans for the same advertisement type
- Link advertisements (simple text links)
- Thumbnail advertisements (small size images with links)
- Banner advertisements (bigger size images with links)
- Modal advertisements (popup modal window containing text and image by choice)
- Full page advertisements (display a full page with an advert and redirects the users after a set amount of seconds to the original page they were navigating to)
- Keyword advertisements (applies links and tooltips to specific words found within articles)
- Popup advertisements (classic advertisements showing in popup windows)
- Article advertisements (articles assigned to certain categories)
- Users can see the available advertisement spots on your website
- Notification system
- Message system
- Approval system
- History log
- Admin definable currency
- Availability options (set by the number of clicks, impressions or time interval)
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Default integration with Joomla! user profile, allowing a single login for Joomla! and component
- Easy transition to RTL
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
- Set the time interval between clicks or impressions of the same user
- Enable/disable auto approvals
- Set to open links in new or same window
- Select the usergroups that receive notifications
- Select the available ad types
- Define used currency
- Full page ads settings (image size, excluded groups, availability)
- Modal ads settings (available slots, window size, image size, excluded groups, availability)
- Keyword ads settings (minimum length, banned words, max. ads per article, replacement mode)
- Popup ads settings (window size, image size, excluded groups, availability)
- Several Payment Gateways supported for payments towards the site: Paypal, Moneybookers/Skrill, Saferpay, Sagepay, Authorize.Net
- Notification sent to users when a new message is posted on their ads
- Customizable email template
- Actions: create new ads and edit existing ones, deal with pending ads, etc.
- Manage advertisement prices
- Payments management
- Joomla! 3.x
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
Advertisement Factory 3.0.2 released on February 4, 2015.
- Optimisation: added help buttons on component backend.
- Fixed issue regarding backend ad statistics page navigation.
Advertisement Factory 3.0.1 released on September 15, 2014.
- Removed deprecated classes and methods.
- Added new branding.
- Updated component manifest filename.
Advertisement Factory 3.0.0 released on August 27, 2013.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
Advertisement Factory 2.5.3 released on February 21, 2013.
- New features: Backend option to open the links in new/same window.
Advertisement Factory 2.5.2 released on October 10, 2012.
- New feature: notifications on messages.
Advertisement Factory 2.5.1 released on October 3, 2012.
- New Payment Gateway: Saferpay.
- Fixed issues regarding Paypal Sandbox, frontend access, upload images, send messages on ad from backend, paying ads.
Advertisement Factory 2.5.0 released on May 28, 2012.
- New advert type: Articles.
- New advert type: Pop-ups.
- New features: Alert on List admin (yes/no), manage active adverts (Contact user (mess to user), Modal (nr. available slots, display random), Keywords (nr. of keywords set in admin).
Advertisement Factory 2.1.0 released on January 31, 2012.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
- Fixed issue regarding full page and modal plugins (when clicks set to 0).
Advertisement Factory 2.0.0 released on December 13, 2011.
- New Product Concept.
- New feature: auto approve ads (backend setting: enable/disable).
- Fixed issue regarding modal and full page ads will not show on option=com_advertisementfactory,
Advertisement Factory 1.1.1 released on October 25, 2011.
- Updated Paypal's IPN validation process (to upgrade, overwrite [Joomla dir]/administrator/components/com_advertisementfactory/payment/gateways/paypal.php with: [archive]/packages/com_advertisementfactory.zip/com_advertisementfactory/backend/payment/gateways/paypal/paypal.php).
Advertisement Factory 1.1.0 released on August 25, 2011.
- Support for Joomla 1.7.x.
Advertisement Factory 1.0.1 released on March 29, 2011.
- Fixed issues regarding default installation permissions, changed labels for select ad, no payment gateway enabled warning, keywords content plugin, missing language strings, etc.
Advertisement Factory 1.0.0 released on March 1, 2011.
Take a moment to check out the product demo-server under:
For testing purposes we provide the demo-server, where testers can access the frontend but also the backend area.
Usually most of the important features are available on the demo-server, less some particular features including the payment plugins (if the extension in case has these features) which are disabled. Note please that for extensions supporting Smarty templates the display is fully customizable through own product templates, else the display remains still flexible and offers the possibility to be matched with the site template through CSS.
Please note that the demo-server is reseted hourly, meaning that the initial values will be set and any change made during testing will be erased.
Since we offer our extensions without encryption in order to offer maximum flexibility for each webmaster, we cannot offer any trial versions. Without encryption each webmaster can modify our code in order to suit his own further requirements and by respecting our Terms&Conditions.
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation available under:
Simply decide on your own after checking the extension demo and documentation.
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For product information use the available form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you for the interest in our products!