Advertisement Factory is a Joomla! extension that allows web users to post advertisements such as links, thumbnails, banners, etc.
The permitted advertisements will be displayed on custom modules, where webmasters can define the price.
| || |
- Users can buy advertisements that trigger on the number of clicks, impressions or time interval
- Create multiple pricing plans for the same advertisement type
| || |
- Link advertisements (simple text links)
- Thumbnail advertisements (small size images with links)
- Banner advertisements (bigger size images with links)
- Modal advertisements (popup modal window containing text and image by choice)
- Full page advertisements (display a full page with an advert and redirects the users after a set amount of seconds to the original page they were navigating to)
- Keyword advertisements (applies links and tooltips to specific words found within articles)
- Popup advertisements (classic advertisements showing in popup windows)
- Article advertisements (articles assigned to certain categories)
- Users can see the available advertisement spots on your website
- Notification system
- Message system
- Approval system
- History log
- Admin definable currency
- Availability options (set by the number of clicks, impressions or time interval)
| || |
- Multi-language support, UTF-8 support, comes default with English INI language files
- SEO/SEF friendly
- Default integration with Joomla! user profile, allowing a single login for Joomla! and component
- Easy transition to RTL
- Simple installation, configuration and updating process
| || |
- Set the time interval between clicks or impressions of the same user
- Enable/disable auto approvals
- Set to open links in new or same window
- Select the usergroups that receive notifications
- Select the available ad types
- Define used currency
- Full page ads settings (image size, excluded groups, availability)
- Modal ads settings (available slots, window size, image size, excluded groups, availability)
- Keyword ads settings (minimum length, banned words, max. ads per article, replacement mode)
- Popup ads settings (window size, image size, excluded groups, availability)
| || |
- Several Payment Gateways supported for payments towards the site: Paypal, Moneybookers/Skrill, Saferpay, Sagepay, Authorize.Net
| || |
- Notification sent to users when a new message is posted on their ads
- Customizable email template
| || |
- Actions: create new ads and edit existing ones, deal with pending ads, etc.
- Manage advertisement prices
- Payments management
| || |
- Joomla! 3.x
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled
Advertisement Factory 3.1.2 released on February 28, 2017.
- Implemented online update system.
Advertisement Factory 3.1.1 released on January 18, 2017.
- Updated backend forms to display tootlips properly.
Advertisement Factory 3.1.0 released on July 12, 2016.
- Optimization: show backend sidebar on all views.
- Optimization: moved assets to media folder.
- Optimization: code cleanup.
- Fixed several small issues, including filters on backend.
Advertisement Factory 1.0.0 released on March 1, 2011.
Take a moment to check out the product demo-server under:
We provide the demo-server for testing purposes, where visitors can access the frontend and also the backend area. The important features are usually available on the demo-server, while some particular features including the payment plugins (if the extension in case has these features) are disabled.
Keep in mind that for our Joomla! extensions supporting Smarty templates, the display is fully customizable also through our own product templates, otherwise the display remains flexible and offers the possibility to be matched with the site template through the CSS files.
Please note that the demo-server is set on an hourly reset, meaning that any changes will be at some point erased and the initial values restored.
We offer our extensions without encryption, in order to offer maximum flexibility for each webmaster, therefore we cannot offer any trial versions. Without encryption, each webmaster can modify the code in order to suit their own particular requirements (detailed information under our Terms & Conditions).
For a better product insight we recommend to check the product documentation which describes in detail, all available features and settings of the extension:
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact us.
For any product information please use the available form on the Contact Us page.